Chapter 7: Confusion

You could not believe your eyes. The man that was being held back by police looked IDENTICAL to Jumin Han, another character from your favorite game. Your eyes were widened and the Zen look-alike began to speak again.

He sighed, "That guy just never knows when to quit huh? Hmm, anywho, ignore him (Y/n), it's literally like this every other day or so."

"Try every few hours," The lady on the desk in front of you began, "he's been coming in here non-stop for the past three days every like 3 hours!"

You couldn't stop staring at the man. He had messy jet black hair, a wrinkled suit and tie paired with nice shiny black shoes that looked rather expensive. Although, ALL of him looked rather expensive... but he looked tired, frustrated even, as if he's tried to get help for something nobody would help him with.

The lady in front of you sighed, "Mr. Han is a very pushy man, but he'll never push this office!"

Wait what? What did she just say?

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" You asked, confused, making sure you heard that right.

"Huh? That 'he'll never push this office'?" The lady repeated.

You shook your head. "N-no, the first part." You reiterated.

She gave you a confused look just as you had before. "Uh, 'Mr. Han is a very pushy man'?"

Mr. Han... are you serious right now, she did NOT just call that REAL man, "Mr. Han".

Both the albino boy and the lady exchanged confused looks with each other before turning their attention at an even more confused you. You downright went pale and looked like you would pass out at any moment. The man in the leather jacket noticed this and sat in the seat next to you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey... are you okay? Have you met him before? You seem pale, was he the one who you think kidnapped you?" He said it so calmly, so genuinely. He really wanted to help you but you had no clue how put this situation into perspective.

When you didn't give a response, the Zen look-alike got up from the seat and walked out of the open room.

"You see, I KNEW he was a creep but to go this low by kidnapping is OUT OF LINE!" He charged towards the suited man in long strides. "OFFICERS, ARREST HIM!" He continued.

You were frozen, you couldn't speak. You were too shocked from seeing and hearing what just happened. It wasn't until the lady gently placed her hand on yours were you able to regain your thoughts. You hadn't noticed but your arm never left the table while you were gripping onto the pen she lent you so you could write your report.

You looked up at her and she gave you a kind smile, and then it faded quickly so she could speak.

"Miss, I must know, is he the one who kidnapped you? Were you able to catch a glimpse of his face at all and if you did, did it look like that man?" She pointed out the glass wall to which you followed and saw two men arguing. The one with the silver hair was pointing at you and gesturing while the other looked so confused, you could almost see the gears in his head turning. The man in the suit kept saying things along the lines of "Why, I have NEVER seen that woman in my life!" and, "Can you get out of my face and stop with these accusations, I did nothing of the sort!"

You took a deep and shaky breath turning to the lady but keeping your eyes on the men just a few feet away from you through the glass walls and began to speak.

"I actually never saw a glimpse of his face... but I do remember his voice." You stated, finally giving your attention to the lady in front of you. She had let go of your hand as soon as you looked at her. "It was like... happy-" You began to describe that voice. That same voice that calmed you down every night before going to bed, that voice that gave you real life butterflies, that voice that made you so happy you wished every day that he was real. "...joyful, polite-" You paused. You looked at the lady in front of you that was now giving you yet another confused look. It seemed as if you were describing someone you LIKED, not a kidnapper.

She sighed, "Well, I know now it's not Mr. Jumin Han because his voice is so NOT polite." When she finished that sentence she gave herself a chuckle and adjusted in her seat, leaning back and turning to her computer for a quick moment. She began to type something.

Someone had placed their hand on your right shoulder and you looked back to see who it was. The Zen look-alike, and accompanying him, a man with a suit and tie.

"Officer, arrest him" He said.

"For the last time, I have never SEEN this woman in my life. She's either lying or she has the wrong man." The man with the black suit spoke adjusting his tie.

"Ah- Uh Zen, don't worry about it... this isn't him. I never got a glimpse of the guys face anyway." You said, slightly embarrassed.

"Alright then because if it were- wait, how did you know my name? I never gave it to you."

It was then that you realized what you had said. Did you just call this man Zen? A fictional character? No even more of a shocker, did he just say 'MY NAME'?"