Chapter 10: Redhead boy

"...Jagi, jagi?"

Slowly, you regained your senses as you were met face to face with ruby red eyes.

"What happened?" You asked, sitting up straight.

The albino boy nervously chuckled and continued to speak. "Well, after I introduced you to my friend Seven, you started falling forward and you passed out! He's not that bad I swear."

There were two paramedics around you and coming to your senses, you noticed that they were there for you. One of them was holding a clipboard while the other one was kneeling right beside you on the couch you were currently laying in.

Zen closed his eyes and put his hand behind his neck in embarrassment and nervousness during that statement. What even happened? You felt as if just waking up from an after school nap. You don't even remember Zen saying anything along the lines of the word "Seven" nor do you even remember falling. You completely blacked out just then and you barely regained your senses just now.

"Ma'am, what's your name?" The paramedic that sat next to you started. You truthfully answered their questions and with every answer, came a mini physical exercise that the paramedic would have you do like looking to your left, then your right.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what got into me." You managed to finally say once the questions were over. The paramedic then stood up and walked over to where the other paramedic was, asking for the clipboard and then walking back over to you, handing it to you. You looked down at it once it was in your hands and it was made for you to fill out information, medical history, stuff like that.

Once you finished writing down what you needed to, you started to move to get up and give the clipboard back to the medic but Zen stopped you from moving and gently grabbed the clipboard from you, giving you a reassuring look and getting up to hand it to them instead.

You sighed softly and looked down, embarrassed by this entire ordeal. This did not have to get so dramatic the way it did.

You glanced at the redhead that was sitting across from the couch you were currently sitting in and saw he was on his phone, probably messaging someone.

In that moment, he decided to glance at you too, to where you both caught eye contact and he gave a soft smile. His face changed just as fast as he had given it and he became giddy, almost like a child becoming excited for candy.

You didn't know what to do but you simply wanted to apologize for any inconveniences you may have caused.

"Hello... I'm very sorry-" You were suddenly cut off by an "Ah-ah!" from the redhead with his finger raised in your direction, gesturing for you to stop talking.

He flipped his hair with the other hand and stood up. He walked towards you and sat down only inches away from where you sat on the couch in the lobby and slowly moved his face so close to yours, you could feel the heat of his face warming yours. On instinct, of course you move back and he stops, squints his eyes at you, looks at your nose and then your lips and then back again in the opposite order, starting from your lips, to your nose and then your eyes. He then gave a mischievous smirk at you and moved away only to where you wouldn't have to strain your eyes to see him. He put his fingers on his chin showing he was thinking and then the redhead boy finally spoke.

"Wow, you are a lot cuter in person!"