Ch.5

I got home feeling a little worried. So Brianna is in the game. She looked like a person that would give you lollipop just to gibe you a lollipop.

I parked my Range Rover in the garage and walked through the glass back door.

"How was your first day at school fatty?" My mother asked as she went up to me.

I took a step back smelling a whiff of her perfume which burned the fuck out my nose.

"One, I would respect it if you don't call me out my name mother." I said politely but with a pinch of additude.

She shifted on one leg to another putting her skinny well manicured hand on her invisible hip. A smirk appeared on her face as she watched me put my back pack on a nearby floor.

"Um, is there a problem?" I asked opening the fridge leaving my mother to stare at a window. She swiftly turned around.

"Raven, I'm sorry. How was your first day of school?" She asked demandingly.

I faked smiled at her and nodded, "My day at school was awesome! How was your first day home being a lazy ass?!"

Her face turned into a scowl as I marched upstairs. I clicked open my phone to see I had fifty messages from Brianna.

I didn't really feel like talking to her, I was having a whole lot of mixed feelings. Plus, I was really mad at her for not telling me she Was in the game.

I knew that girl wasn't getting bullied, she's too tough and cool. She's a damn sweetheart but also a damn liar.

"Knock knock" I heard a song song voice at my door, of course it was my mental brother who apparently was Ina very happy mood.

"What do you want Alexander?" I asked annoyed. He swang open my door and I noticed what a nice attire he was in.

He was wearing a nice black suit with a white tie. His hair was silked down with gel and his blue eyes sparkled more than usual.

"I really don't want to say this but you look good brother." I said being honest. I mean he always looks good but he's my brother we're suppose to fight so no compliments for him...

"Thanks Raven. I have a date with this girl named Brianna. I'll see you at 12 okay?"

I nodded but then grabbed his muscular arm. "Brianna?" I did with clenched teeth. He nodded with despair and pulled his hand away and wiping it like I had some type of germ.

"I have you know I'm healthy and will carry no type of germ around this mansion so stop doing that shit."

He broke into laughter as i stood there for a good two minutes waiting for him to stop being a stupid arrogant bitch that he is and be a serious human being but I don't think thats even possible for my brother.

"Okay..okay. My apology, so I'll be home later tonight oh and make sure you wash your hands Raven!" Alex called off to me as he closed my room door.

Dry. That was plain dry. (Dry meaning a joke isn't really all that or a sentence that basically doesn't make sense.)

I looked into my body length mirror and stood there. The mirror always made me feel better because I looked at my curves, yes I'm a self centered person because well no one really liked the fact that I was ssoo thick so I chose to like my thickness on my own liking.

And believe me, I feel good.

After all my first day of school was a total disaster, I met Brianna who apparently holds a gun 24-7 and my brother who's going on a date with her.

I hope she breaks his heart or I hope he breaks her heart so they can feel what I feel about them.

I looked at my beeping my phone and I had a missed ooVoo call...from Jerome.

I remember Jerome. He was a pretty nice person but I haven't been seeing him nor my supposedly worst enemy around school.

I decided to call him back. When I did I regret it because...

He was dead. A pool of blood was surrounding his small face, I wantrwd to end the call but something told me to keep on watching.

It seemed he was trying to call me and someone shot him, but who answered it if he was dead?

Then a flash of black cars pulled up to the scene. Brianna stepped out and a few boys.

They picked up Jerome and set him in the car. Brianna quickly notice his phone and my face worriedly on it.

"Raven?" She said her voice muffled. I quickly hesitated to end the call and slam phone on my bed.

Why? Why? Is she everywhere?! Why us my first day if school a disaster?

Jerome died apparently no joke, Brianna is in the game and knows about this killing stuff she didn't seem surprised when she saw a dead Jerome.

I wonder where my brother is if he was on a date with Brianna. Was he scared to death in one of those blackc are surrounded by guns?

I laughed to the thought of him accidently shooting someone. He would actually cry knowing him.

Poor person.

I decided to get some sleep. Maybe my father would come up and wish me goodnight when he gets out that busiy office of his. Or maybe I just have to wait my whole life till he finally wishes me a goodnight from heaven.

I guess that'll always remain a mystery. I guess so.

Author~ Hey my Doe's! I'm going to be calling you guys Doe's because well it's part of my wattpad name, NissaDoe. Get use to it.

How did you guys like it? I want to see a lot of comments and votes before the next chapter. I need some feedback and some love. I will be updating Miss nobody and Baby Momma Drama today also.

So love you my Doe's and love today! Because after Sunday is Monday...oh no!

Lol.

NissaDoe.