Ch.18

Raven Woods~

I woke up in my mother and fathers room. I think I must've felt lonely and slept with them.

Today we were going to visit Adrienne. I still hope hes okay and survives the coma.

"Babe you awake?" I heard my mothers void from across the room. She was in a nice plaid suit skirt that looked good on her skinny body and some white and black Versace heels.

"Yeah I'm awake. I know it's early but can we go see Adrienne?" I asked.

"Hunny..I mean your dad is sleeping on the couch and Alex didn't wake up yet so I guess."

I wanted to scream out yes but I didn't want to wake anyone. I quickly got out the bed and glanced at the clock.

It was six am. Hopefully we'll be allowed to even visit him.

I opened the door and ran to my room all happy. I changed into some Hollister jeans, my black Jordan gammas and a nice black tank top that had my name written in graffiti.

I brushed my hair and decided to leave it out. I applied some baby lips and a little mascara.

Then I quickly went downstairs into the kitchen. Made a waffle and drunk some orange juice.

As I waited for mom I watched this stupid show called Teen Titans Go even though it was somewhat addicting I was too old for it.

"Raven?" I heard my dads groggily voice coming from his office. He must've been sleeping in his office since there was a nice comfy couch in there.

"Hey daddy." I said turning my head to him as a commercial came on. He got up and went into the bathroom.

I could hear him brushing his teeth just as mom was walking downstairs.

"Alright let's go Rave." She said grabbin her coffee from the fridge.

I turned off the TV and hopped onto her nice Mercedes Benz and litsend to my music while she drove to the hospital.

I'm angry! I am going to have to stop this story. No one is leaving comments telling me how I'm doing and its aggravating. I'm going to wait until I get at least ten comments and votes until I do another chapter.

Goodbye.