Ch.8

Raven Woods~

"Thank you Mrs. Woods, I appreciate it." Jennifer said looking down at my mom's burnt homemade chicken breast.

I warned them that my mother didn't know how to cook not even for her life!

I look down at my plate and grabbed the fork uneasily. Andi was looking at me and smirking.

"What?" I asked him as I stabbed the fork in the chicken, the chicken bursted open disgustingly.

"Eww!!" I screeched sliding my plate away from Me. My stubborn mother turned around fast.

"Is there a problem Raven?" She said with her left eyebrow up and her skinny hands on her non existent waist.

"Um. Nothing..I uh.." I stuttered. I usually just tell her straight up that the food was disgusting but she wouldn't want me to say that when I have guest.

She stared at me waiting for my answer impatiently.

"Mrs. Woods. What Raven means to say is that your macaroni and chicken breast is off the hook!" Jennifer exclaimed covering for me.

"Thank you darling. By the way where's Alex? He's been missing for days! He called me last week and told me he'll be spending the night at a friends." My mom said.

Dad came out the office looking tired and stressed, he walked in the kitchen and kissed my mother and I and looked at my friends.

"Hey." Was all he managed to let come out his mouth. Andi and Jennifer gave him a small smile before returning to there prison food.

"Actually..Alex said he'll be at a friends house for a few weeks because of this really hard project." I said even though I knew for sure that he's probably dead.

My parents both nod before turning their backs to us. "Let's go" I murmured and quickly got up from the table and marched upstairs.

"Damn..big ass house and a big ass room!" Jennifer exclaimed looking at my shoewear and admiring my big bed.

Andi stood there by the doorway looking at me once again. I rolled my eyes.

"Andi! What?" I irritatedly asked him. He beamed and came closer to me.

"Your the most gorgeous and thickest white girl I ever seen in my life" he whispered.

"First of all I'm not white I'm just really light skin." I said putting my well manicured hands on his face.

"Okay..hmm its 9 pm. We need to get going." Jenn said interrupting us.

She threw a black bag on my bed and unzipped it reviling at least four guns.

"Take your guns." She said. I was terrified of guns but if it was for my brother which it is..I guess so.

I took the gun slowly and looked at it, it was sure heavy and very terrifying but Jenn and Andi held the guns like nothing.

"So I assume you guys dealt with guns before." I said. They each nodded and began opening my window.

"Wait were climbing out my window!?" I asked. They both shushed me as Jenn got out a rope.

My house was really tall if any human ever fell off my window sills they would be dead. My room is on the third floor of this mansion.

Jenn untied the long rope and attached it to the window, she then grabbed onto the rope, wrapped her legs around it and slid down.

I watched her feet touch the ground. Andi looked at me and evilly smiled.

"Ladies first." He said gesturing me to the skinny but strong rope. I sighed and stuck the bird at him before grasping onto the rope tightly.

I closed my eyes as I abruptly slid down. After a few moments I was on the well trimmed grass by the pool.

Andi came sliding down right after me. "So..that wasn't to bad wasn't it?" Jenn asked as we followed her to my fathers garage.

We took my range Rover out and put our guns in the trunk. It was now 12 a clock at midnight and Andi was sleeping in the backseat.

We have been driving for at least three miles! Jenn had all the directions and I began to feel uneasy trying to find my brother. We were never going to find him at the rate we're going.

"There!" Jenn exclaimed waking me up. She pointed to a small abandoned house at a curb.

I started driving to the house and parked in the dirty driveway. Jenn smiled and woke Andi up while I got the guns out from the trunk.

"Okay guys. My sister always told me, when your about to save someone, you have to do it productively." Jenn said as I passed her a gun.

Andi was wide awake and had a black ski mask on. Jenn handed me a mask. I had to tie my long hair in a ponytail.

Once we were prepared. I looked up at the abandoned dark house. Then I spotted something black and round.

"A camera!" I half whispered. Jenn and Andi quickly turned around and ran to where I was.

"If you see cameras shoot them." Andi said putting the silencer on his gun and shooting the black camera.

I quickly jogged to the back of the house with Jenn while Andi stayed in the front as perfect back up.

We opened the dirty sliding glass doors and couldn't see a thing. It was pitch black.

I felt a puddle of wet stuff under my foot, as I was about to scream lights flickered on.

I looked beside me, Jenn was looking at me. "Who turned those lights on?" I asked.

"I did." A voice boomed. Another light turned on and I saw Brianna standing behind a worn out chair.

In the chair was my suffering brother. He had tape covering his mouth and his hair was messy, his blue eyes where closed and I could see bruises on his now ruined face.

Tears rushed down my eyes. He looked terrible. I looked down at His legs, there were bullets in them and they were dripping blood.

I heard a few gun shots from the front of the house then a bunch of screams. Brianna turned to me then Jenn.

"So I see y'all got Andi?" She said. Her eyes were now on me sizing me which I didn't like.

Jenn shot her gun at Brianna's foot and we quickly ran to the front of the house. My heart was beating fast and I was getting ready to faint.

Once we got to the front, Andi was surrounded by dead bodies. "You killed them all?" I asked astonished.

He nodded proudly. "Now we just need to kill our sister." Jenn said sadly.

"You don't have to kill her..I just need my brother." I said bluntly.

"No she needs to die. She killed our grandparents." Andi said sadly. We heard hard footsteps.

We snapped our heads around to see Brianna limping to a table. "Shoot me dead! I don't give a fuck!" She spat.

Sweat dropped from her face as she rested on the floor breathing hard with blood pouring out her foot.

I quickly went to my brother and untied him from the chair. I grabbed him and picked him up.

I heard sirens meaning police was here. I quickly ran to the police cars holding my brother bridal style.

They took him and put him in the ambulance. "Raven Wood's?" A detector called out.

I raised my hand and walked to him. "Yes. I'm here sir."