Ch.16

Raven Woods

I walked in front of the big five bedroom home. Adrienne stood there eyeing me, he had his hands deep inside his pocket and his nice curly hair in a nice low fade.

Adrienne also had true religion jeans on with a nice gray and white wifebeater with black timberlands. ME, on the other hand was wearing a nice tight short black laced dress with my favorite sparkly Louis Vuitton heels.

''You look nice.'' he said grabbing my hand and kissing it, i chuckled and blushed.

''Well you dont look bad ya self'' Adrienne smiled brightly and kissed my hand once more.

''Have a nice date.'' I heard detective Jonah say from the front door. I smiled at him and let Adrienne lead me to his red chevy.

''Well how do you like it?'' Adrienne asked me as he fixed his laces on his tims. I looked up to see the most richest resturant, it was huge like a palace.

It had fountains on each side and nice glass tables laid out in a pattern in the front. Inside was even better. There was a gigantic dance floor in the middle and dozen of people were doing the salsa, Making out or twerking.

It seemed like everyone was having an awesome time and i couldent wait till we started dancing.

"Alright! You are Adrienne?" A waiter said greeting us.

Adrienne nodded his head as we took a seat at the nice glass tables.

I picked up the menu and told the waiter what drink I wanted.

"So how you like it so far?" Adrienne asked me touching my hand.

I gave me a small cute smile and looked at the dance floor where the music was playing loudly.

"Well..we sure gon get turnt up!" I shouted slowly shaking my ass in a circular motion.

Adrienne locked his lips thirstily as I chuckled then our drinks were being set in front of us.

I sipped my Sprite nice and slow and eyes the dance floor again.

There was a familiar person...Dante.

Why was he Here???! And the worst part about it he was looking straight at me as the girls twerked on him.

I quickly cut my eyes to Adrienne who was enjoying his drink and also eyeing the dance floor but not noticing Dante.

"What would y'all be eating?" The waiter asked coming back with clean plates and two glass cups of water.

"Unm. The cheeseburger and those cheese fries." I said biting my lip.

Adrienne ordered this fish meal with fruits and veggies on the side.

"Let's go dance." He said looking at me slowly moving to the music in my seat.

I smirked and took off the napkin off my Lap. Adrienne got up fast and grabbed my hand and assisted me to the middle if the dance floor.

I started shaking my ass really fast causing attention. I let Adrienne grab my ass and stay behind it.

Everyone was now recording us, cheering us or watching us happily.

I looked around as I twerked in Adrienne. Dante was standing by himself at the bar looking my way.

He seemed calm and a little bit angry.

After our dance, we went back to our table already sweating.

"Damn nice ass." Adrienne whispered sexily as I chewed on a fry.

I gave him a weak smile and finished my food.

After dinner I felt fat but it was worth it. We sat in the car for about ten minutes making out.

That's when I pulled away. "Cmon let's go I don't want my parents to worry."

He nodded and smiled then put his keys in the ignition and drove off.

I had a feeling that someone was watching us. It was a creepy feeling. Very.