Ch.3

I sat there looking at the price of white paper in front of me, I never learned this is my old school so how am I suppose to do this?

I got up and everyone turned to look at me, why they all staring? I wasn't going to say anything because knowing me I don't even have the guts to talk to Shay who says she's my worst enemy.

But she really means, were going to be the best of friends!

Yeah right.

I went up to Mr. Garcia's desk and interrupted him from the small book he was reading.

"So sorry to interfere with your reading sir, but... I really don't know this.."

He studied the paper before looking at me. "Miss. Woods, I don't expect you to know the work. I expect you to do it so go sit down and finish the work. If your not done by the end of class..." He pointed his sharp pencil at me warning me.

I knew the consequences.

I sighed and dragged myself to my empty seat. Why dies life gotta be all Hard and Shit! Why can't it be all Rainbows and Shit!?

I chuckled to myself before getting a note passed to my desk.

Dear, Raven Woods. I am Brianna, shirt for BRI. I know people don't like you cuz your different but even if we don't know each other... Can we be friends? I'll guide you.

Bri.

I read the note over again and a smile grew on my face, I looked at the seat next to me and there sat the goofiest but gorgeous looking girl!

She had nice clear brown olicpve skin, her eyes were a peircing dark brown with a tint of hazel, she had big black glasses and long dreadlocks all the way down to her small petite butt.

She was smiling at me goofily. Her teeth were a bit crooked but she had pink and blue braces on so it didn't look bad at all.

"Hey" she whispered grabbing the note off my desk and throwing it in the garbage from the front of the room.

"Whoa you have good aim!" I shouted making everyone turn to us. She chuckled as if she knew she could through good.

"Okay, Class, everyone pass your papers forward!" The teacher said getting everyone's attention. Everyone turned their heads to look at our teacher.

I looked down at my paper and sighed. I didnt do shit.

"What's wrong?" BRI asked me. I looked at her and sighed again, "I didn't finish this shit! I came from this other school in Vermont. I don't know how to do this!"

She smiled and took my paper. She quickly read the questions and answered them.

"Wow you're smart Brianna" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and took my paper to the teachers desk.

True friends.