Ch.10

Raven Woods~

I sat down at my desk thinking about a lot of stuff. I knew that I should really focus but I had a lot on my mind.

"Miss. Woods?" Mr. Ray the new subsitute, called out my name. I grunted and looked at him.

"Can you please turn these papers into the office for me?" He asked politely getting some white stapled papers off the desk.

I got up and heard people calling out to me, like it always is. "Damn ma look nice." I heard a familiar voice say from the last row.

I turned my head and saw Dante. ??!! Dante was like FAM back then. Man, we go way back in kindergarten.

"Dante!" I wanted to get up and hug his sexy ass. He looks way cuter now than in middle school.

He had a low cut, blue and red braces, his eyes were always that unusual light shade of brown...and his skin! Aww!! That skin was like heaven.

It was a nice dark chocolate and it was clear with no sight of bumps. In middle school every girl wanted him badly. Even me but I didn't show it.

"Um.. Miss. Woods." Mr. Ray said handing me the paper. I grinned back at Dante before heading into the empty halls of the school.

Once I got into the main office, I looked for someone to help me. "Hi what do you need?" A small but deep voice said from the counter up front.

I turned my head and moved left. It was a tall light skin boy. His eyes were a dark brown and he had dreads up in a ponytail. He wasn't bad actually.

"Hey. I need to turn these in." I said bluntly before handing him the papers. He scanned the papers and looked up at me.

"Thank you. Whose class you from?" He asked handing the papers to a Mr. Dorris a office worker.

"Mr. Ray, he's the subsitute." I answered making my way toward the glass doors of the exit.

I took a glance back, and he was scanning my body. Yep. I have that special magic I do to boys they can't handle. Hmph.

As I continued my journey to my class, I decided to stop by the bathroom. I needed to check my hair.

A whiff of smoke escaped as I opened the girls bathroom. I coughed and coughed as I walked toward the sink.

The thots of the school stay in here, they smoke, fuck and go. Its like they live here.

"Awe. Look at princess." A one with messed up weave said as I brushed my hair.

They all cracked up. I wanted to snap but Ignored. "Are we invisible? Or you just death." Another one said blowing smoke in my face.

I coughed in her face. "Listen little ho's I don't fuck wit y'all. Don't come up in my face like you wanna start something cuz I ain't with y'all little flat asses. Y'all need to stay in yo place before I put y'all in yo DAmn place." I let letting anger take over me.

One if them busted out laughing, and all if them did the same. Here I was in the middle of a bathroomf filled with smoke with about four girls in here laughing at me.

Fuck it.

I grabbed one of the ugliest ones hair and dragged her down to the floor. The other two started to get ready to fight.

I threw fist at whoever and we fought so long, two of them already had bad nose bleedings.

One of them stood in the corner by herself the whole time. When I was done with the all the three. I washed my hands and scurried out the bathroom just as the bell rang.

"Hey shawty." Dante's deep voice said from behind me. I took my bag from the floor and turned around.

Dante was even sexier close up. Damn.

"Whaup kid!" I said as I leaded him out the classroom. He smiled and looked at me.

"You know Dante still chilling, I missed yo ass damn." He said hugging me. A few girls stared at me and others glared at me angrily.

"I see you already got ho's staring me down." I said. He broke out into a laugh.

"Um he don't got ho's he got meh." I heard a annoying voice say. I snapped my head around to see the talk of the school, Paris.

Paris, was a very known thot. Every new boy that comes to the school, she wants.

"Naw. Don't even know you. " Dante said waving her off. All she did was smirk and walk towards him.

"He is one fine dark skin, if I do say." She said as if she was talking to me. I rolled my eyes, and looked at Dante.

"Dante, call me when you don't have all these ratchet house all up on you." I murmured and swiftly walked away.

I could ephear him call after me but I had class to go to. One I reached class the bell already rang. It was the last class if the day. I had Jenn and Andi with.

"Hey gir!" Jenn whispered as I sat between her and Andi. I gave her a hug and gave Andi a small nod.

Class went by smoothly and I was ready to go see Detective Jonah so I could just get home and sleep.

"Y'all ready?" I asked Jenn and Andi as we walked out of class, they both nodded and we headed in the direction of the kids parking lot.

Once we were piled up in the car, I could see Dante walking to his BMW. Paris was on his tail trying to kiss him but he kept pushing her.

As I drove past, he took a glimpse of me and smiled but I didn't smile back. Instead I kept driving. I know I'm being a little to rude, but I just get mad when Paris is around the boys I hang out with.

"You good?" Andi asked me as I stopped at a red light. I nodded and looked at Jenn who was texting.

"Ooo Jenn got a boyfriend." I said childishly. She scoffed and looked at me.

She was texting a light skin boy named Reynaldo. He wasn't bad but I wasn't going to judge.

I sighed, what a damn day.