Ch.12

Raven Woods~

Here I was, back in hell. I wanted to see Dante but I was also really mad with him.

"Damn..you look furious." Jenn said as she gulped down some orange juice.

Andi looked away from me and looked out the window of the school cafeteria.

Andi was also mad with me despite Jenn who did know what was going on between us.

"Yeah..hell yeah. I'm damn furious but I really don't want to talk about it." I said eyeing Andi.

I threw my tray away. There was a stack of pancakes and eggs on my tray but I didn't bother touching it.

"Hm. Hey you look angrrryy.grrr." I heard a spoiled, sweet,squeaky, annoying voice screech from the back of me.

I turned around to see Paris. She was wearing a black and gray shirt that said P on the back, and she was wearing skinny Jeans and Some Adidas.

"Look Paris, Could you mind Your own business? I don't have time for your stank ass."

I walked away ignoring her snickering and laughter because she only looked stupid.

"Let's go." I ordered. Jenn got up and Andi walked away with his ghetto friends even though he usually stays with us.

"Alright. That TRICK needs get in her place before I strangle that ass", Jenn said pumping her fist.

"That's ight Jenn. If she laid a finger on me I would of went Karate on her."

"Ha. That's right. Anywaayz how's Alex?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I refused to go see him because I don't want to see him hurt, only my parents go see him."

She stayed quiet and smirked. "Can I tell you a very personal thing.?"

"Yeha. Anything."

"During the rescue for your brother..I grew to like him but-"

I immediately cut her off. "Jennifer! Damn girl already feeling some type a way", I exclaimed causing heads to turn.

She shrugged and giggled as we walked to homeroom. I was happy for her.

Even though Alex and Her never spoke I could see them together. Perfect.

But I think it would take a long time before Alex gets back into a long relationship.

After third period I had Mr. Croix. Which I surprisingly haven't seen Mr. Croix in a long time.

As I entered his class I greeted him with a small smile.

"Actually Miss. Woods. I need to talk to you about something..",he said uneasily.

I put my bookbag on his desk and looked at him will both ears open.

"Well..I just married my wife Lucian.. She's awesome but she told me she was pregnant this morning.. I need some advice."

Why is he asking me this? I never got pregnant before.

"Mr. Croix I hope you do know I never got pregnant before."

"No no. Not Bout that. My wife..she has the same as attitude as you.. How do tour parents put up with you?"

I broke out into a smile. "Just spoil her, spoil her a lot actually. And make sure your boy or girl doesn't go on any dates unless you know the person."

He brightly smiled. "Thank you so much Miss. Woods I defiantly will keep you as a remembrance."

I grabbed my bag off his desk and was about to walk to my desk just as people started entering when I felt a very hard chest hit my still growing chest.

I screeched in pain holding my not too small but not too big Breast.

"Damn. I'm sorry ma'" I heard an familiar voice hovering me.

I sighed getting up as the class snickered. I looked up into a pair of light brown eyes.

"Oh hey Adrienne." I smiled looking at him all sweet and whatnot. He smiled and gave me a hug .

"Damn I'm sorry", he said.

I said its OK and we kept eyeing each other while Mr. Croix taught.

After class Adrienne hugged me goodbye and apologized again.

As I was walking to my next class. I heard someone calling my name.

"Dante. I don't have time for you." I said rolling my eyes and continued my journey to Gym.

Dante looked at me and grabbed my free arm. The other arm had books.

"Hey. Give me some time to explain." He pleaded. I stopped and tapped my foot.

"You may proceed.", I said rudely. I didn't have time for him I had class.

"I want you Raven I've been seeing you with this boy Named Adrienne and I grew
Jealous."

I looked at him and my eyes grew wide. He really felt that way about me?!

He leaned in to kiss me but I put my hand in front of his soft lips.

"Sorry. I need to get to class. I'll see you after school"

I strutted off proudly. If he wanted me he was going to have to deal with me first.