25

We appeared in the garden of the house, Dream and Sapnap were sunk down together worrying, "Hello Dream." XD's voice smiled at him when he bolted up and ran to them.

"Dream..." I whimpered.

His face morphed to anger when he saw the bruises on my face, "XD! DRISTA! GIVE HER BACK!" XD snapped and I was dropped to my knees as Dream and Sapnap sprinted to my side.

"You've got a good one Dream." Drista smiled when they flashed into mist.

"OH MY GOD! Are you ok?!" Dream sat me up and kissed me, when he pulled back.

I rubbed my face and flinched with the bruise, "It's fine." I smiled.

"What did they do to you?" Sapnap asked.

"Nothing."

"NOTHING! LOOK AT YOU!" Dream waved his arms around angrily.

"Dream. It was for a joke."

"JOKE! LOOK AT YOU!"

"I'm fine."

"YOU GOT PUNCHED BY A GOD!"

"Just pass me a healing potion."

Sapnap reached for his belt and handed me a pink liquid and I drank it, the bruises left and I rubbed my face again when I was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace with Dream. "Clay relax."

He jumped back and stared at me, "How-"

"Clay just stop I'm fine."

"CLAY?!" Sapnap laughed next to me.

"Yeah... it's an old nick name." Dream rubbed his eyes irritated.

"Nick name! It's your real name!" I placed my hand against his leg.

"WHAT!" We started to tease him as he sat their and took it.

"Anyway! What did they want?" he asked.

"They wanted to make sure I would actually like you." he laughed before standing up and shoving us inside.

"They are over protective." I smiled at him sitting down and sharpening my axe.

I noticed Dream starring at me, "Dream?" my axe fell onto the sofa and I turned to face him.

"I- uh." his gaze averted and he started to look to Sapnap for help.

"Dream..." I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. You just got taken away and beaten up by my siblings and I couldn't help you." I placed my hand on his leg and he looked back to me.

"It's ok. They seemed to like me." my head tilted to the side when there was another bang from outside and I jumped. Dream wrapped his arms around my waist as Sapnap walked to the window and peered out.

"It's Tommy." he laughed and I stood up while pulling Dream by the hand.

The door opened and Tommy sprinted towards me and gripped my arm dragging me away from Dream, "Tommy." Dream swung his sword forwards and almost hit Tommy.

"Tommy?" I whispered to him when he drew a sword and pointed it to my throat and pulled my hair back.

"Tommy!" Dream raised his voice and I felt him stiffen with me.

"Tommy what are you doing?!" I whisper yelled to him.

"You'll see!" He whispered back.

My eyes squeezed shut as the sword he held dug slightly into my neck leaving a cut and a trickle of thick blood to fall from it. There was a flurry of footsteps when a pair of arms dragged me from Tommy as the boy was propelled backwards. I fell into Dreams chest and looked back to metal on metal, Sapnap was seconds away from killing Tommy when I ran out and shoved Tommy away.

We fell to the floor when a sharp cold material fell into my leg and I limped away to lean on a tree, "Y/N!" Tommy yelled over when he was hurried away by Sap who held out a bow in his direction.

Dream ran at me and placed a gently hand on the back of my head and pulled me into his chest, his other hand hugged my back as his head dipped to kiss my hair when more loud stomping footsteps were heard and a cold hand was placed on my leg. Sapnap pulled out a thick fabric and bandaged up my slice then pored a purple and green splash potion that he hit into my wound. I squeezed Dream tighter with a slight pain before I fell back to the tree and he pulled away still with his hand over my back and chin.

"Why do you always put yourself at risk for that boy?" His head tilted as I giggled.

"He is 17 and should not be fighting in wars." Dreams lips thinned and he sighed.

"Your 19 and have almost died a thousand times because of war." My eyes shut and my head fell back.

"Yeah 19 not 17." After a moment of silence, I felt Dream shuffle and his hand was again placed on the back of my head, it brought me forwards and close to his face as his calm breath fell into my cheeks. His nose brushed against mine and our lips carefully pressed together for a brief moment before Sapnap made a gagging sound behind us.

"Oh shut up!" I stood with a wobble as Dreams hands landed on my waist and stabilised me,

"What happened? First off all Y/N is gone with two demons now she is being killed by a child and kissing a green blob?" Karl walks outside and sat on the grass next to Sapnap, their noses brushed as Sap placed his arm around him.

"Those are Dreams siblings. Tommy tried to take me back to L'manberg but accidentally stabbed me and yeah I am kissing a green blob." I laughed with them and sat back on the floor, Dream wrapped his arm around me and we spoke couple to couple for a while in the grass.