8

The pair jumped over the fence into the pen and hoped off their horses, giving them quick pats before walking together and intertwining hands. They walked to the door and inside the house, George and Sapnap were in the training room teasing each other with each hit in their fist fight.

Y/N and Dream entered the large room and coughed to grab their attention. Sapnap grabbed George's hand and twisted him to the ground, hoping over his body and looking over to the two who just entered.

"How was the ride?" He asked giving George a hand up off the ground.

"We have something to tell you." Dream smiled, dragging Y/N next to him as they walked further into the room.

"We uh... we're dating." Y/N shook her spare hand in the air as she finished the sentence.

George's mouth dropped open and he stared wide eyed at them while Sapnap ran over and pulled them into a hug.

"Finally!" He smiled as he released them.

"Ok so who wants to watch me be killed by my brothers once I tell them?" Y/N awkwardly laughed while heading towards the door.

"I'll be right with you." Dream smiled at her.

Sapnap followed them out the house and down the path making many jokes about third wheeling and how it took so long for them to get together. It started to become darker and the hissing of monsters whistled inside the thick trees scattered around the path.

~~

After a few minutes, the trio had reached L'manberg, tall bee-like walls looked over them hiding their presence in long shadows around the side of the nation. Loud strings of swears was carried from the gates of the country and many pained yelps. Y/N shuffled while trying to run to Tommy.

They moved around the outside of L'manberg and eventually reached the gate. Wilbur and Tommy were watching the path while bickering about Tommy's condition. They both froze when they saw Y/N being held by Dream and Sapnap leaning his hand on the leather handle of his sword.

"Y/N!" Tommy spun around to look at her.

"Guys I-" She began to speak when Wilbur interrupted.

"Are you ok? Their not hurting you are they? Promise me your safe. Dream if you hurt her-" a pile of questions spewed from his mouth.

"Will. Me and Dream are..." her face fell to the floor after looking at Dream desperately, "We're dating." She froze. Unable to listen to anything they would say. Tommy spew thousands of swears at her while Wilbur stood in shock, Dream smiled menacingly at Tommy and flicked his eyes from his red face and his large wound caused earlier that day.

Her eyes began to fill with water and her nose scrunched up. She whimpered silently while everyone around her bickered. A few tears started to trickle down her cheeks and fall on the dirt below her. Her grip tightened on Dreams hand and her arm flopped from resting on the sheath of her sword.

She released Dreams hand and shuffled in her spot when she took a step forward and everything went silent. She took another step. Closer to L'manberg and her brothers. She took two more steps and wrapped her arms around Wilbur, crying into his chest.

She shook in his hold and Dream removed his sword from the sheath at his side, Tommy moved closer to Y/N and joined in the hug whispering, "He's manipulating you." She shook harder with that and sunk further into theirs chests.

"Y/N..." dream sighed behind her.

"I mi-miss you." she cried into him when Dream moved closer to them making both Tommy and Wilbur stiffen their hold on their sister.

"Come back to L'manberg." Tommy squeezed her shoulder with her hand. He felt a small nod in his chest when he turned to Dream smiling.

"She's with us now." Tommy laughed making Dream furrow his brows and look at the girl he was holding.

"Y/N? Let's go home." Dream walked forwards to grab her hand when Wilbur batted him away. Dream shook his head and walked closer to the group.

Y/N shuffled away from the hug and into Dream while Tommy stared blankly at her, "I'm not letting you get hurt." She sighed turning into Dream.

"Y/N please. We will take the risk!" Tommy pleaded as he watched his sister be taken by the enemy.

"I'll see you on the battlefield."