What If ?

Riley's POV

Maya and Farkel were walking me to the tutoring center and I turned the corner and see someone in a black clothing pointing the gun which look like it was pointed to me.

Riley: Get down
I yell

They shoot I duck and I hit the window. I get up and the person is gone. Everyone is running in chaos. I can't find Maya and Farkel. I run I try to head for the entrance but then I heard another gun shoot not to far from here so I enter the torturing center.I see a few kids in there. They're all in shock. I close the door and lock it. All I have to do now is wait it out. I realized what if I don't make it. What if yesterday was last time I saw Lucas. What if I won't get to see my family again.What if there are too many what if in this world. I sit in the corner and hug my knees and start crying. What if I never tell Lucas I'm pregnant with his child.

Flashback

It was our three year anniversary a few weeks ago. We just finished eating at this nice restaurant. My parents and auggie went to Philly for the weekend. He took me home and kissed me goodnight. I didn't let him go I grab his had lead him inside the house then too my room. As we were walking into my room I took off my jacket and his. I start to unzip my little black dress.

Lucas: Are you sure you want to do this.

Riley: Im sure.

He finished unzipping my dress and he takes off his shirt. He puts me on the bed and lays on top of me and starts sucking my neck. He found my sweet spot and I start to moan. I turn him over to where I'm sitting on top him I unhook my bra and take it off.

Lucas: I like this show

Riley: I thought you would.

I get up and take off my panties. He takes off his pants and boxers. We pushes me on to the bed and well know you can imagen what we did for the rest of the night

Flashback

Next week I felt sick so I went to the doctor and he told me I was pregnant. I am 5 weeks pregnant and I don't show yet. The only people know are my parents. They been begging me to tell Lucas .

What if I can never tell Lucas now?

What if my child never makes into this world ?

What if ?