Not again

Riley

"You can't keep doing this to me!!" I was yelling at my parents. "I'm sorry honey but you're mom got offered a really too job and so did I. I'll be your principal now " "you are making me leave in the middle of senior year thanks " I walk out the door and go for a walk.

"Hey thare you are. I've been trying to reach you." He had this worry look in his eyes. "Alex I'm going back to New York" he pulled me in a hug. "It will be alright" he cups my head and gives me a kiss. "I know you can't do long distance but if you want me to wait I will senior year is over in 4 months''."That's really sweet Alex but you move on but right now I just wanna hangout with you ".

We spent the whole day at his house watching movies, cuddling, a food fight I know we're a weird couple.

"I want you to keep this" he hands me his medal from the national championship.
"This is to big for you to give me" I hand it back "Keep it I really couldn't have done it without you" he puts the medal on me. "I love you." "I know I love you too." I walk out the door and see my parents waiting for me. I drove all the way to New York ang got there around 3 in the morning.
They unpack the beds and I go to my room. I was a little happy cause I did get a bay window. I didn't have one in Philly. I go straight to bed. I woke up at 10 in the morning and I hear voices outside my door. I look at myself in the mirror and put on a cute outfit fix my hair and I walk out my room.

"Riley this is Jack and Katharine there our new neighbors " my mom said as she gestures them. I look up.

"Mr. and Mrs. Friar " I am so shocked you don't even understand.

Hey guys short chapter I know but hey girl got to do their best anyways I imagined Alex as J. T Austin so there is a picture of how Alex look like
Bye loves I'll update tomorrow

-tlatelpa231 xx