Surprise

••••••••••••= time lapse
---
Riley

I get to the airport and sit in the driver seat. I start to shuffel things around to find my phone. I move all the things in my cup holder until I see my black Iphone 6. I roam through my contacts until I see Eliot's name.

"Come on Eliot. Pick up"

"Hello?"

"Eliot. It's me"

"Riley. You sound like you been crying"

"Cause I have. Eliot I need to get out of here and fast"

"Riley calm down. What happened?"

"Eliot can i just go live with you."

"Yea. Um we moved to California actually um I'll pick you up at Lax "

"See you in a few hours then"

I hang up. I drive to my house and grab everything that I need. My passport, my clothing, eletronics, and call someone to take my car to California.
______
Lucas

"And like that she just left" I told my old pal Zay

"She just left!"

"She just left."

"So what are you going to do now."

"Honestly I don't know."

"I have to get going."

"Already"

"Yea I still have to visit my dad and then I have to catch my flight."

"Alright."

______
Riley

When I'm back at the airport I bought my ticket and go through security and head to my seat in the plane. I sit down and see this guy around my age. I look down and start taping my feet. Never thought my first time flying would be when I'm kind of running away.

"First time flying"

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my h w ad into the direction of the voice. It was the guy sitting next to me.

"Oh uh yea"

"It's not that bad actually. "

I look at him with confusion.

"Oh sorry. Let me introduce myself. Isaiah "

"Riley. Well you seem to know a lot about riding planes. "

"Yea well when you travel a lot you get used to flying "

"And why you travel a lot if you don't mind that I ask"

"Well you see my friend was down and I came to visit him and my father is stationed here and I came to visit him also "

"You're father is in the ..."

"Army"

"Army. I was going to guess the Navy. Either way our country is lucky to have him. "

"Yea"

We kept talking on the plane until we landed.

"Well Riley I guess this is goodbye. "

"I guess so. "

I go get my luggage and walk towards the exit. I see my big brother wave his arm standing out in the crowd. I drop all my luggage on the floor and run into his arms.

"Thank you so much for letting me live with you" I muffle into his chest.

"Anytime. So what happened?"