Whoops

Riley

"Mr. and Mrs.Friar" I stood their shock. Mrs.Friar comes and gives me a hug. "We haven't seen you in awhile sense you and lucas broke up."

"Yea well you know life and how time consuming it is. " she sits down and tells me to sit next to her. "So why did you and him break up". I tense up a bit. "Well I think your should ask your son to tell you that. "

Then my dad starts to speak. "Didn't you know Lucas got my daughter pregnant then she got shot and lost the baby and can't have kids and after lucas found out about the baby, the baby was already gone. Then he slept with her bestfriend" she gets up walks out the door.

A few minutes later she comes in with Lucas. "You got this girl pregnant" I looked at Mrs.Friar and her faced looked pist. "I can explain" he looks at me. "You're my new neighbor " he's shocked I can see it in his eyes.

"Then you slept with her best friend " she's pist alright. "Well I certently don't want to be here so ima go" I grab my phone, wallet, and my car keys.

Did I tell you ? My dad and mom got me a car. A SLK 250 Mercedes Benz. Its my baby.

I get to the street and I hear footsteps behind me. Its Lucas I can tell immediately.

"What do you want Lucas" I say with a sassy tone. "How did you know it was me"

I walk over to the driver side and open the door."Nice car"

"Thanks " i said. I get in and start the egnition

"We need to talk"he said.

I drove off and didn't look back. I honestly didn't know where I was going. I just kept on driving and driving.

The sun was setting so I ask siri how to get back to my house. I parallel park and see the both blondes I hate making out on the steps. I get out of my car and lock my car. I walk up to the steps and push their head apart and walk through them.

Maya gets up "You're such a bitch". I turn my head and I look her in the eyes.

"Thanks for cheating on Eliot cause if you didn't he would be tied down to high schooler but now he's getting married"

"He's getting married? "

"Mhmm" I walk up the stairs and head to my room.

"Where have you been" my dad asked.

"Out driving "

I walk past them and go straight to my room.

"Tomorrow is going to be a long day"

-------

I wake up in the morning and straighten my hair and wear a black matte skirt with a white crop top and some white wedges. I walk out of the building and drive off to school.

When I walk in the hallway and head for my locker I feel eyes on me. I don't look back. If i look it will show that I'm insecure.

I put in my combination and unlock my locker. I instantly see the ring that's been following me around . I grab it and I see this kid.

"Where can I find a Lucas Friar?"

"The bleachers"

"Why did I even ask " I mumble to myself

I head to the bleachers and see he's sucking faces with a girl but not Maya. #cueevilsmirk

"Hey slut leave"

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter. Leave"

She grabs her bag and leaves.

"That was rude" he then gives me a smirk

"Wipe that smirk off your face Friar "

"Does Maya know that girl"

"No"

"Of course once a cheater always a cheater"

"Did you like the present I left you."

"Okay you listen here Lucas. We, us, you and me is never going to happen. I would rather go through the pain of the shooting then ever get back together with you okay. And one more thing " I walk up to him a and slap him and throw the ring on the floor

"I hold grudges for a very long time" I walk off but he garbs my wrist.

"Let me go " I try to get of his grasp but he held on pretty tight

"No"

"She said to let her go" I turn my head to the direction the voice came from to only see.....

Can anyone guess who it is

A/n: first thing first I change my username to RxLFriar and sorry it took so long to update. I feel like I haven't told you guys a lot about me so I'll give you guys the basic I'm 14 like in California and I'll given you guys my nickname.

Xoxo, Gossip Girl
Jk

Xoxo, Ariel

P.s. Leave comments as much as your heart desire I read all of them and love 'em it honestly reminds me why I started to write