᭙ꫀ ᧁ᥅ꪖᦔꪊꪖꪻ꠸ꪀᧁ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Third Person 🪁

The parents took a seat in their designated area. While the present graduates stood in line. Prepared to cross the stage.

Some had their speeches ready. While others decided to do it in the moment. A few didn't plan on speaking at all.

One by one the students began to cross the stage. Shaking hands with past teachers. And collecting their diplomas. The smiled brightly as their parents stood waiting for a picture.

But the nerves were high for Taylor as she stood in line. She looked ahead of her at Andrea. Only this time she was staring at the back of her head. She contemplated going up to her. Or even getting a word in. Before they were officially graduated.

"Alexis Valentino"

The principal called

Alexis walked up the step stool. And walked across the stage. She had a bright smile placed on her face. When she got to the podium she gave a small speech. Or should I say thank you.

"I just want to say how exited I am. To finally be crossing this stage. To have walked through the stages of a high school student. Moving during the precious teenage years of your life. Is never easy, but I endured that. And I made it through. I want to thank my mother, my sister, my father who sleeps in heaven....

Then she looked off to the line of remaining students. Making immediate eye contact with Taylor.

"....a-and to the students that have also endured my attitude, and personality these past two months."

With that being said Alexis walked off the stage. And ran over to her mother. Now it was Andrea's turn to receive her diploma.

"Andrea Valentino"

The principal spoke

Andrea walked up the stairs, and across the stage. She also had a bright smile placed on her face. When she got to the podium she gave a lengthy speech.

"Umm, I really don't know how to start this off. So I'm going to go with the flow..."

She said earning some laughs

"...I want to say thank you to my mother. Whom took time from work in order to watch her little girls cross this big stage. This stage leading to adult hood. I would be stepping off this stage and into the real world. One that was hidden away from me. Closed off for this very day. I want to thank my father. He couldn't be here today. But I know he lookin down. Cheering me on. At least I hope he is. Before I moved here I never felt hope, or love. And I don't mean to put her in the spot. She knows who she is. And she knows what she does to me. Weather she choses to acknowledge it or not. But I also want to thank her for helping me get here. Lastly I want to say that I enjoyed getting the opportunity to attend this school. Skip classes, and miss a bunch of days...."

She received laughs again

"...alright I'll get off y'all stage now."

Andrea ran off the stage and into her mothers arm. Alexis laughed seeing her so happy. They were sitting together after taking some pictures. But paired attention when Taylor's name was called.

"Taylor Williams"

The principal spoke

Taylor walked up the stairs, and across the stage. She didn't have a bright smile placed on her face. But she did make the effort to seem happy. When she got to the podium she gave a few words.

"I want to thank everyone in my life for this opportunity. I couldn't have made it without my teachers, the students, friends, and especially my mom. Thank you."

Taylor walked off the stage and sat beside her mother. But when she felt a pair of eyes on her. She turned making direct eye contact with Andrea. She had a look of concern written all over her face.

But Taylor ignored her and focused on the remainder of the ceremony.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮