᥇ꫀᦔ ᥅ꪮᥴᛕ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Taylor 🧚🏾

I shook in fear as I dropped the note.

I quickly rapped the robe around my body. Sobbing as I contemplated suicide.

What could I do?

I just became a walking target in Atlanta. Some souls have been snatched in broad daylight. Never to be seen again. I know it sound fucked up but this shit is real life.

I could go back home. My uncle would find me. I can't go to Andrea, she would try and kill me.

I had no one, I was no one. I just don't know who this unexpected person could be. I fell back onto the couch. Wincing at the pain that shot through my entire body.

Coetaneous with my pain, was the ringing of my cell phone. I limped to my room and answered the unsaved number.

Hello..

Uhm..I'm sorry I ain't mean to talk to you like that. I just want to talk now. Just us, face to face, maybe we can go somewhere.

I don't know about that. I'm a little tired from getting lit last night.

I know, I know, you always lit. *laughs*
But I'm on my way so just send yo location. And be outside when I pull up. I'm dead fuckin serious, Taylor.

So am I Andrea.😕

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

I walked down the hallway and got into the elevator. That lead me to the first floor. I didn't notice Andrea car outside so I walked over to mines.

Just in case I wanted to make sure whoever was in my house last night ain't touch my shit.

I sat inside the drivers seat and looked around the car. I ain't notice nothing suspicious so I checked the glove compartment. Nothing. Wait what the hell is that?

You mean to tell me I ain't notice this shit before. I quickly got out of the car and collected the note from the wind shield.

---------

Hey,

Taylor

Still doesn't ring a bell huh? Hope your date goes well. But she not your type. Trust me I know what you like.

Best regards, the monster under your bed.

----------

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮