ꪗꪮꪊ ᦓꫝꪮꪊꪶᦔ ᥴꫝ꠸ꪶꪶ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

We went to this one club. Because we wanted to celebrate after our graduation. Plus Alexis thinks that I need to chill.

We got out of the car and walked over to the door. The security was asking for ID's, and we had fake ones.

Once we got inside we went over to the bar. I made a drink then I walked off leaving Alexis. When I looked back she had a cup and following after me.

"So I'm finna find sum, and so should you. I'm getting laid tonight whether you like it or not."

Alexis said to me

I nodded my head and walked off. I seen this sexy dark skin girl dancing alone. Or so I assumed, but I walked over and began dancing with her. She started grinding back on me. As our bodies move Don sync to the music.

"What's your name babygirl?"

I whispered into his ear

She was about to tell me. When ole girl walked over and pushed me. Then she straight faced me. Once I got off the ground.

"Yo Nigga I don't appreciate you pushing me. Watch yourself before I have to fuck you up."

I spat back at her ugly ass

"Who you finna fuck up, bitch?"

She said preparing to charge at me.

But some men ran over. Then they tried holding her back. But she still pushed through sending a punch. That missed my head completely, but I wasn't letting my guard down. So I sent a punch at the bridge of her nose. Breaking that shit on direct contact.

I smirked as she toppled over on the ground. That's when some other men began to hold me back. But my ass was filling up with adrenaline. I just wanted to kill that bitch. But I had to play that shit off.

"Fine, just let me go. I'll stop alright."

I said to the men holding me back.

"Alright, but take your ass on. We don't want no fighting in here."

I guess the club owner, or manager said to me.

I shook my head at whoever they were. Then I began to walk off into the direction that I left Alexis. But then I turned around and charged for the bitch. Getting two more punches in before they broke us up again. This time I had to leave. Fuck that, I was ganna leave anyway.

"Alright I'm going, damn."

I said as I walked my ass over to Alexis.

When I got over to her she was talking to this light skin girl. She had brown hairs, braces, and a couple piercings in her face. I don't know what, but she look underage to be here. Sorta like me, and Alexis being 18.

Alexis was holding a red cup. Which raised a red flag because I ain't seen her make her own cup.

"I'm tired ass hell. Can we go home already?"

I asked Alexis

She looked down at her cup. Before putting it down at a random table. She seemed pissed that she had to leave so early. I guess she really did want to get some pussy tonight. But you win some, and lose some. Then I put on of her arms over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry we had to leave so early. I got into this fight with some bitch. She was mad that her girl was diggin my style."

I said with a smirk in my voice

I was tired as hell. And I needed to be alone. I didn't want to be at this club anymore.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮