ꪗꪮꪊ ꪀꫀꫀᦔ ꪑꫀ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

I woke up this morning with Kam on my mind.

I had been texting her back and forth all night long. And I really want to get to know her much better. She is fine as fuck, and she's a..a stud.

Do I really want to get involved with another stud? Look how that turned out between me and Taylor.

I don't know what to think. Maybe I should give Taylor another chance. She been going through it lately.

We both have, and I know deep down that if we sat down and talked this shit out. We could actually get somewhere.

I'm not tryna fight with my wife forever. She really the one I want. The vibe is immaculate, well it was. If only I could turn back time.

Reset the lock to an hour before the car crash. Maybe, just maybe I could have been able to save her.

But it was impossible to do so. The clocks couldn't turn back. And I can't make up for lost time. I opened messages and debated on texting Taylor.

Maybe, just maybe I wanna know what she has to say. I just might take it into consideration.

Kam 🦦

Damn, I don't know what's going on with me. I ain't never seen a stud and find them so fucking attractive before. Ever since I seen that girl yesterday I been feenin.

I feel like I should act on these feelings before it too late. For all I know there might be another nigga ready to take my place.

Shit, maybe I'm moving to fast. I need to think this shit through. I don't need to be chasing something right now. Something wild, and someone who isn't mine.

But that ain't gonna stop me from making it mines.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮