ꪻꪖꪗꪶꪮ᥅

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Taylor 🧚🏾

I sighed to myself. I even sniffed a little bit. I'm really growing up fast.

My ass was just a fucking Freshman. What the fuck happened? Time just done flew pass my ass like it was nothing. Ain't no way I'm graduating tomorrow.

These last two months of school have been hectic. To say the fucking least. But I made it through. Ain't no body can deny that shit. But I'm still contemplating some shit. Like we're do I go from here? Should I go to college. No, maybe I should start working right away. A gap year is also an option.

I always planned on taking the money I saved and make a run for it. I never wanted to stay here after graduation. But I ain't seen my uncle in a minute. Ugg I gag at the mention of that man. But it's true, I haven't seen him. Was I worried? Yes. He could be anywhere waiting for me to come out of hiding.

I sighed again looking at my duffel bag of cash. I never told my mom about the money. And I don't plan on telling her either. I don't want to stay in Philly. But my mom still needs me. Then again I can't live a life of stress. Having people walk over me, again and again.

I have the money, I have a car, what's stopping me from going?

Andrea

No, I shake my head trying to get rid of that thought. It can't be with her. I don't like her. No matter how heart warming her little letter was. She not my type. Well at least I don't think so. Shit, how can I love someone when I don't know how to love myself. I'm a train wreck, and so is my entire life. I want a new start.

Andrea

No, not her. Why does my brain keep doing that. I want nothing to do with her. After graduation I won't see her again. I'll just keep avoiding her. What happened at the hospital was out of pure emotion.

Andrea

Ugh, if she really liked me why haven't she made a move?

Should I make the first move?

What's wrong with me?

"Taylor"

I jump up from the mattress startled. By a knock that sent me out of my thoughts. Pain soon shot through out my entire body. So I immediately sat down, gathering my crutches just in case. I sat there staring in to space. Unconsciously hoping that the person went away. Then I hear the knock again.

"You can come in."

I simply replied

"Hey you okay."

My mother said having a seat at the end of my bed.

"Yeah just thinking."

She smirked at me.

What? She know sum I don't. I don't know what she smirking about. I ain't said shit. I hope I ain't said shit. I was probably saying my thoughts out loud.

"No you weren't, I just assumed you were talking about her. And I was correct."

My mother responded

Shit, so I did say it out loud.

"Ugh I'm just- wait how much of that rant did you hear?"

She tilted her head back. Looking up at the ceiling.

"Just the part about a new start, and not liking Andrea."

She laughed to herself. But what was so funny. I don't know if the crash damaged my brain worse than I thought. But shit just not making sense to me anymore.

"Mom are you okay?"

She rolled her eyes. Then took my hand in hers.

"Sweetly are you okay."

She said pointing her finger towards me. I mean am I okay? I feel okay, but what does that even mean. Maybe I should see a therapist. Or I should get my ass up and find something to wear tomorrow. I don't want to graduate in my boxers.

"Mom by any chance do you have time to come with me to the mall? I really need sum to wear tomorrow."

She shook her head.

"Yeah I can do that. But what did you have in mind? A dress? Maybe a suit? What you thinking of?"

I sighed

"I don't really know, but that's why we going shopping."

I said stating the obvious. If I find sum I like then I'm a get it. Either way I'm going to graduate. In a fit or in my fuckin boxers.

My mom got up and walked downstairs. I adjusted my crutches underneath my arms. I can't wait to get rid of them. They so fuckin annoying, but I'll get over the pain sooner of later. I followed her, and she grabbed her keys off the counter.

"Hey ma, ain't u forgetting your purse?"

I said making her stop in her tracks.

"Nah, whatever we buying is on you."

We?? Now hold the fuck on. I didn't agree to buy shit for the both of us. But that's mama ducks so what can I do. I checked my pocket and made sure I had my wallet.

Then we got into the car. I hope no shit fuck up my day.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮