ꪻꫝꪖꪻ ᧁ꠸᥅ꪶ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Taylor 🧚🏾

Uggh man I have a massive headache.

I got up in search of my baby. Only to find another pair of hands intertwined with mines. I actually jumped up out of that bed.

Because what the fuck was Kira doing here. I ain't seen her in what, months. What was she doing here?

The high I had felt last night was now gone. And the realization of what we did resurfaced. I rubbed my hand down my face.

This shit is fucked up.

"Baby."

I said entering the living room to see my baby spread out on the couch. I crawled into her lap cradling her.

"I want you."

I whispered into her ear.

But she didn't move. So I looked down to a sleeping face. Or so I had thought. Because as soon as I started tickling her.

She began laughing her ass off. She even hopped off of the couch, and started running.

"Who you running from?"

I said keeping pace,

"The question is why are you chasing daddy?"

I nearly chocked,

"Daddy? Ma'am I don't know about that."

I said getting cocky,

"Yeah well the way I put it down. You should be calling me Papi Dre."

I burst out laughing, because my baby is funny. We stopped running and I let her hold me. For a moment I forgot Kira even existed.

Until she sluggishly stumbled out of the bedroom. With the excuse to 'use the bathroom'. Like shawty the master bedroom has a bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, and kissed Andrea's lips. Sadly, not the ones clinging to the inside of her boxers.

I bit down on my lip at the thought.

"We'll I gotta make some runs so I'll check back with y'all later."

Kira finally said when she left the bathroom.

"Ok, but are you sure you alright?"

As always Dre had to come in like and save the day. As I expected, but Kira just shrugged her off.

"I don't know why she acting so weird?"

I told my baby.

"Yea..."

At that she playfully lift me up off the ground. And ran with me onto the couch. She put me down and started kissing down the side dog my neck.

"Lemme know when you can't take it anymore?"

She whispered into my ear, as she grabbed the remote and sat down.

I just hugged at the way she just made me feel. I don't know how she has so much control over my body.

But I love it.

"I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, even through the bad shit. We made it through my love."

I smiled, and kissed her neck.

"I'm a make you my wife one day."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮

・❥・
𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮