ꪀꪮꪻꫀ᥇ꪮꪮᛕ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Andrea 🔸

I pull up to these nice as apartment buildings but see no sign of Taylor.

I pull out my phone and call her. She answered on the third ring, and said she was coming. So I just waited in the car, in silence.

I see her through my rearview mirror, so I adjust my posture and turn up the music.

"Hey"

I said looking her up and down.

"Wassup, where we going."

I watched as her lips formed those words. I bit my lip a little as I became conscious to my surroundings.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

She said snapping in my face.

"Uh sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just that your so beautiful."

I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"So where we going?"

She asked as she put on her seat belt.

I put the car into drive, and pulled out of the parking lot, no responded to her question. We had enough time for that when we reach our destination.

"And-"

"We're going to hell if we don't pray."

I said with a smirk.

She just huffed, and went silence. Looking out the window, and avoiding eye contact with me.

"You okay?"

I asked her.

"Yeah, why you asked?"

I stopped at the red light, and landed my eyes on her. Taking in her demeanor, clothing, and posture.

"I saw you limping to the car. So either we talk now or I get it out of you later."

I threatened with all seriousness.

"And what you mean by that? You need to mind your own business? I ain't no little kid."

She retaliated.

"Well you can't take care of yourself if you can't walk at all."

I said,

Watching as a glimpse of realization engulfed her eyes. And she began to shift in her seat. I smirked knowing she knew exactly what I meant. And exactly what I could do.

"Now, why are you limping? I need names, addresses, and receipts."

She just hands me a piece a paper. What are we in middle school, ripping paper out of notebooks?

I pulled off and turned onto the parkway. Driving just below 60 mph. I didn't want to risk it so I asked her to read what it said. When she declined, I just read it myself.

"Here call the number, I just recently called."

I said handing her my phone.

"...hey yo, wassup. It's Alexis; I'm busy right now, and can't come to the phone. Please leave a message for.."

The voicemail spoke.

Taylor lifted the phone so that it was just beside my face.

"hey, it's andre call me back as soon as possible."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮