ꪖꪶꫀ᥊꠸ᦓ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Alexis 💘

"Okay, okay put me down already."

I said causing Andrea to put me down on the couch. She took off my shoes and flung them somewhere. Then she carried me to my bedroom.

I don't know what's been up with her lately. She been obsessing on a lost cause. We almost 19, and still stuck on high school relationships.

Not only did Taylor Debbie Dr. She basically embarrassed her. But I'm a get Andrea somebody else. She deserves to be happy and,

"Can you stop talking about me now? And go to sleep."

I squinted my eye at my tired sister. She been out of it man.

"When we moving to the ✨Atl✨??"

I said with my hand sliding in the air like a raindbow.

She was taking off my pants, avoiding my question. The she slid my T-shirt above my head. I watched her facial expression as she looked over my chest, and then away. Damn, she needs to get fucked.

"Seriously, yo ass daydreaming about me. Because you ain't had sex since...since we moved here. What's up with you anyway?"

She sighed and a tear fell down her face. But she tried to wipe it before I could take notice, but it was too late.

I pulled her down onto the bed next to me. Everything was going to be okay. When we moved out to GayLanta, we gone fuck everything we see.

"Go to sleep man, I'm going to be right here."

She snuggled against me. Sleep soon found the both of us.

"Just shit the fuck up nigga."

I woke out of my sleep. At the sound of yelling coming form downstairs. It sounded like Andrea.

I got up, and grabbed my gun. I walked down the stairs prepping Andrea standing I front of somebody. As I got closer I noticed it was Taylor.

"I can't believe you right now. I keep telling you how I feel,but you ignore me. Continuously making a fool out of me."

I just walked passed them into the living room. I don't like Taylor anymore.

She really changed, and I'm not here for it.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You have no idea how much I love...

Being With 𝓨𝓸𝓾

・❥・
Next time on..𝓑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝓨𝐨𝐮