3rd Chapter

RAY POV !

I just sat there and waited for Roc to say something, but he didn't. So I got up and went to the bathroom. I had to get all these feelings and thoughts together in my head. So I rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door almost waking up Prod and Prince. When I got into the bathroom I put the toilet seat down and sat on the edge on the toilet seat.

"I can't believe I just kissed Chres!"

That thought kept going though my mind. I knew me and Roc were close but I never thought of us like that. I sat there Lon the toilet for a while. It felt like I was there for hours! What if Star finds out! What if out fans find out! But most important WHAT IF PROD AN PRINCE FIND OUT!! As soon as I got my head together I left the bathroom and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up thinking everything that happened last night was just a dream but then I realized it wasn't. I did kiss Roc and I did have some feelings for him. I got up out my bed and went into the kitchen I saw Prod and Prince but where was Roc.

"Good morning yall" I said.
"Hey man" prod said back.
"Guys where's Roc" Prince said.
Just hearing Rocs name made my heart drop.
"Idk" Prod said

After that Keisha come in our room with breakfast.
"Here guys breakfast... Where's Roc? Roc!" Keisha called his name

He walked out the room shirtless and I couldn't stop staring well until Princeton start snapping in my face and saying "Ray are you ok?".