8th Chapter

Ray Ray POV

"So are we in a relationship now?" Roc ask me
I answered yes and we started to make out. His lips were so soft and big. But since we are in this relationship I'm the dude and his the female. And I can't let Star find out. Or ANYONE ELSE!!!! I love Roc and all but we have to keep this on the DL! Before I knew it we were feeling each other too much so I had to stop and get myself together.

"Let's not do this here." I said.
"See your doing it again!" Roc said. "
" Doing WHAT!" I said.
"Everytime we get inmate you wanna stop or you walk away!" Roc yelled.
"I'm sorry baby. But can't we finish this convo when we get on the bus?" I said.

Roc face turned red when I called him baby and it was cute seeing him blush because of me. A week passed and me and Roc were unsperated. We did everything together. I even blown off Star just to hang with Roc. And that Friday Star called me and said

"Why are you spending so much time with Roc and not me! I'm your girlfriend!!!" Star yelled at me

Me and her got into it and I think she's not talking to me right now. But does it really matter right now? I have Roc and that's all that matters. Me and Roc and us two being happy. That same night me and roc were watching another movie in his room because Princeton and Prodigy were knocked out on the coach. We watched a movie Roc wanted this time. It was a scary movie... Paranormal Activity 3. Every time things got to scary Roc would lean on me and i leaned on him to. I'm not going to lie I think he only put on this movie so that we could cuddle up. At the end of the movie we started talking about how MB got started and stuff then we started making out again. And....

VOTE...COMMENT....TWEET ETC.! NEXT CHAPTER NEXT SATURDAY WHAT YOU THINK GOING TO HAPPEN .... FINALLY ROC AND RAY TOGETHER YOU SUPPORT #DOUBLER OR NOT