Introductions.

"Wait wait- why didn't you tell me you had powers" Klaus says.

"It's not important. And you didn't tell me you where a crime fighting 13 year old. Wait so what number where you?"

"Four."

"And what can you do?"

"Speak with the dead, Summon the dead all that good stuff. Ya know I'd really thought you would've guessed that. All that time of you hearing me talk to Ben."

"Ben?...oh Ben! He's the one that died right!" I say a little to loud causing them to all stare at me.

"So sorry about your loss... Wait so you can see dead people whenever"

"Pretty much"

"Alright we have important things to do. How do you even know this girl is the one five? She doesn't look to special" the large dougebag says.

"Luther!" I hear the curly headed woman say.

"Well aren't you a treat" I say glaring at him. I see a pillow sitting on the couch so I use my powers to make it hit him in the face. He throws the pillow then says.

"Alright she can make things float. That all?"

"If you really wanna know we need to go outside unless you want all this bougie shit ruined"

We all walk out to a large lawn and I look around. "I need a rock. Like a big rock." Luther walks over to a huge rock and puts it directly in front of me. I close my eyes then take a deep breath as my body begins to float up. My eyes turn purple and purple energy begins to come out of my hands. I point my hands to the rock as the purple energy hits the rock and within seconds the rock turns into dust. I start to lower myself back onto the ground and they all look at me in disbelief.

"I am way to high for this" Klaus says then walks inside.

"That enough proof?"

"Told you asshole." Five says to Luther.

"Oh and also..." I say walking up to Luther. I make small energy waves come out of my hands and into Luther's head.

"I'm a huge dougebag and I should learn some manners." I make Luther say.

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to do that!" I scoff. "And I didn't ask for permission"

"Alright. I showed you what I can do know it's your turn"

"Well you know what klaus and i can do so...Allison?"

The curly headed woman walks up to me. "Hi I'm Allison" she says sweetly smiling and reaching her hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you. Love your boots buy the way. Where did you get them?"

"Oh my god there is this amazing sale going on right now at-"

"Just show her for gods sake." Five says.

"Buzzkill" I mutter

She laughs and clears her throat then says. "I heard a rumor that you hopped on one foot" We all stand in silence and I look at her, confused.

"Was that supposed to do something or-" She stares at me in disbelief. They all do.

"What?!" I say.

"Allison can control minds. How can she not control yours?"

"Oh?...I'm not sure maybe because I control minds too?"

"You try to do it on her." Five says. I put my hand close to her head and tell her to rub her stomach and pat her head. Then she does it. She stares at me in disbelief.