Invaded.

We walk into the next room and he turns to me. "You need to watch your back"

"Meaning?" 

"The people at the commission have an extreme obsession over you. They are willing to do everything in there power to have you"

"What? Why?"

"They think your meaning on earth is much much bigger than we all think. They think your supposed to rule the universe and destroy earth or some shit"

I look at him with wide eyes. "I barely even know how to contain all my supposed power i'm really not all that great. And why would I want to destroy earth"

"The point is watch your back. Some of them are making it there life mission to bring you to the commission"

"So then why haven't they yet"

"Because you hold more power then all of them combined...Dont ever be alone. Dont hesitate to kill anyone that seems like there trying to get close to you...gain your trust"

"Im not killing anyone!"

"Either that or you help destroy the universe! Just take my word and trust me"

"...Alright" Five and I walked back into the foyer and he handed Alison a paper that read 

Mission: Harold Jenkins.

"Harold Jenkis?" I say,

"Who the hell is he?" Diego asks. 

"I dont know...yet" Five says then throws his empty coffee cup. "But I know he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we need to find him, Now". 

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" 

"Dont know"

"So all you know is his name?" I say.

"That's all?" Diego says.  

"That's enough"

"There's prolly dozens of Harold jenkinses in the city" Diego says. 

"Well we better start looking then"

"Im sorry, Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison says.

"Nope" I say. 

"I mean how exactly do you know all this about what's his name?"

"Harold Jenkis. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh yea I think I remember those guys" Klaus says.

"Oh you mean the ones who attacked us, And kiddnapped Klaus while you where getting drunk" I said to five 

"Yea yea, They where sent by the temps commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth"

"the temps what?" Klaus says

"My former employer. they monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen, Happens. They believe the apocolypse is coming in three days. So I went to headquarters to intercept a message that was meant for the guys in masks. 'Protect Harold Jenkins' So he must be responsible for the apocalypse" 

It was all coming together now.

Everyone started asking him questions at the same time and he rubs his forehead.

"This is all insane five!" Allison says.

"You know what else is insane?! I look like a 13 year old boy, Klaus talks to the dead, And Luther thinks he's fooling everyone with that overcoat! Everything about us is insane. It always has been."