Stay awhile.

We get back into my car after having lunch and drive back to Klauses place. I see him pull a blunt out of his pocket and I look over at him.

"The hell are you doing?!"

"Oh calm down mom it's just weed."

I roll my eyes and he takes a few hits. I grab it out of his hand then take a hit. I haven't smoked weed since college and I do not remember it being this strong. I start to cough as I exhale the smoke.

"Jesus Christ klaus" I say still coughing and he laughs. We pull up to the house and I park then we get out. I walk Klaus inside then see Allison and Luther sitting in the same spots while Diego and Vanya were gone.

I give Klaus a hug "Thanks for hanging out with me" He says while we hug. "Of course. You better text me!" I say pointing my finger at him as I walk away.

"Hey Carmen!?" I hear Allison say so I walk closer again.

"Hm?"

"I think you should just stay here while we wait for five. I mean there's a shit ton of spare rooms so"

"I don't think that's necessary" Luther says. And she glares at him.

"Well I do. I really think you should stay"

"Are you sure I mean-"

"Yea stay!" Klaus blurts out. "It'l be like college!"

"Plus I think that's the safest thing to do right now." Allison says.

"Well if you insist. Can't turn down staying the night in this big ass house."

"Great" She says smiling. "I'll show you around"

Allison gets up and I follow her up the stairs. "You can stay in any of these spare rooms you'd like to." She says pointing to three doors. We walk down the hall a bit more. "This is my old room, Diegos, Luther's, Klauses, And Vanyas, Oh and Fives." She says pointing to each room.

"This is one big house." I say chuckling. "So what was it like growing up around here. You know being famous and all."

"Honestly...Lonely. I mean there were six of us but I always felt alone." She says looking down. I felt sad for her. "Sorry" she says with a chuckle. "Didn't mean to make things all depressing"

"No don't worry about it...I get it." I say smiling sweetly.

I walk into the room that had mint green walls and a pretty vanity desk and actually a really comfortable bed. I went back to my apartment really quick to grab some clothes then I was back in about twenty minutes. I walked back into the room I chose then unpacked my suitcase. I felt someone watching me so I turn around to see Diego standing in the doorway. "Hi" I say smiling.

"Hi" He says smiling back. 

"Allison invited me to stay until your brother gets back."

"Fine by me." His voice is so sexy. He says walking into the room and sitting on the bed next to my bag. I Put some clothes into the dresser while he observes me.

"Didn't your mother teach you it's rude to stare."

"Yea she did. But I think I should have an exception"

"Oh really? Why is that?"

"A girl as pretty as you, how could I not stare?"

I laugh.

"What!" He says.

"That's your best pick up line?! Weak!" I say. I actually liked it but he wasn't gonna woo me that easily.