The motel.

We get in the car and I start it.

"So. Where to?" I ask Diego then I start to hear Klaus giggle in the back seat. He sits up and rubs his eyes still laughing.

"We really kicked those guys asses" he says.

"You gotta big mouth you know that?" Diego says.

"Oh wow. A truly shocking revelation Diego" Klaus says while he opens a small package holding a pill.
and I roll my eyes."everything is a big joke to you right?"

"Would you stop it!" Diego says grabbing the package then klaus throws his arms up like a child.

"Why are you putting this shit in your body!?"

"Check this out." Diego says smacking the muscles on his stomach. "My body is a temple" He says and I smile to myself.

"All that shit you do, it just weakness yours."

"Oh wow, Beautiful." Klaus says sarcastically.

"Well...weakness feels so good." He says pulling out more drugs.

"Not in my fucking car!" I yell at him and Diego grabs them then smacks his head. "What's going on with you?!"

"Don't hit me asshole!"

"Don't tell me everything is alright! I saw you in there! Crying like a baby!"

"Because I lost someone!...I lost someone...The only person I've loved more then myself." He says pulling out yet another pill. Diego and I both stay silent.

"Cheers." He says then puts it in his mouth.

"Well your luckier then most. When you lose someone. At least you can see then when you want." I say.

Diego looks behind him at the doughnut shop and frowns "What?" I ask.

I turn around and see someone familiar.

"Klaus...didn't he pay for our food the other day?" He looks back. "Holy shit"

"What?" I ask.

"He-hes the one that took me!"

"Really?!" I say.

"Yes!"

He drives away so I quickly follow. "We gotta get this guy." Diego says.

••••

We follow him all the way to another shitty motel. And quietly get out.

I follow Diego to the man's car and watch as he puts something beeping underneath it.

We quickly get back to my car.

"Now what?"

"We wait."

"Shit. Don't look now but they see us." I tell Diego.

"Bingo"

"You do know that killing them wont make you feel better" Klaus says.

"But when it's done he's gonna be able to sleep like a baby."

"Exactly" Diego says.

Klaus scoots close to us. "Marry her." Klaus whispers in Diego's ear and I swat him away.

"He's coming out" I tell Diego.

"Come on Carmen."

"Stay in the car Klaus" I say getting out.

"What are you talking about this guy tortured me."

"I have a plan" Diego says and we both shut our doors.