Your girl, Huh?

It was 1am. We watched Grace stitch up Allisons throat and put a bandage on. Luckily she was still alive, Grace said she would be just fine but I think we all where unsure of that. Grace also said she would be unable to speak for who knows how long. Allison did not deserve this, Not at all.I go back upstairs and walk up to Klauses room. When I walk in he was moving things around frantically. 

"What are you doing?" I ask. 

"Looking for drugs."

"Klaus you've been sober from hard drugs. what are you doing? Just go smoke some weed or something. Why do you have to do the shit that can kill you"

"Weed doesn't do shit to me I need my pills."

"I took them Klaus."

"What?" 

"I took them."

"Then give me them."

"No Klaus." He stands up. 

"Where are they?"

"Your not getting them im sorry" I say then turn around to leave. 

I feel him grab my wrist and pull me back. "Where the hell are they Carmen!" He shouts.

"Your hurting me!" I say and pull my arm back. "The fuck is wrong with you Klaus!" I say then walk away. 

"Carmen wait!" He says but I walk out and slam his door. 

I walk into Diegos room. 

"Can I sit in here" I say to him while he was laying on his back. 

"Yea of course."

"Id stay with Klaus but he's being a fucking ass hat." I sit on the end of his bed and see the red mark from Klaus on my wrist...Hes never done anything like that before. Drugs are ruining him. 

"We only got like an hour though...We gotta find Jenkins"

I stay quiet. "Pinche cabron" I mutter

"You ok?" 

"Dont wanna talk about it" I get up and take off my coat then run my hands through my curls before putting my hair into a ponytail. I look over to see Diego staring at me. 

"What?" I say laughing. 

"You are the sexist woman Ive ever met."

I laugh "Oh shut up!"

"Im serious! You got pretty eyes, pretty lips, pretty hair, a nice body. And you know you're attractive as hell too. your confidence pulls it all together."

I laugh. "You say that to all your woman?"

"Course not."

"....Thanks" 

I sit back down and kick my shoes off. 

"I saw him. And Vanya." He sits up. 

"What? When ?" 

"Right when we got there they where leaving. She was crying and telling me to tell you all that she didn't mean to, and she was sorry...I think that she did this to Allison. And I think Jenkins played a big role in it."

"How could Vanya do that though, I mean surely Allison could defend herself."

"I think you all underestimate her."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because your sister was laying on the floor with her neck cut open...But I should have tried to stop them." I scootch up then lay down. Diego lays next to me. "The apocalypse happens today." I say.