Teddy's first Christmas

The whole Lupins family cottage was full of Christmas joy, not only did their house look like a snowy Christmas wonderland, but it even smelled like that. The sweet and spicy smell of gingerbread had been inside the house for several days. The day before the start of the Christmas holidays, Tonks and Teddy surprised Remus, who had returned home from work, with a large batch of gingerbread, which the dough had been made by Tonks herself and then finished and decorated by her and Teddy. It was clear which gingerbreads were made by Tonks and which by Teddy. They hung the first row of gingerbread on a spruce tree brought from the forest. Remus and Sirius had been in the woods together and procured a tree for almost the entire order. In addition to those beautiful gingerbreads, their tree was also decorated with Christmas lights, which Tonks had bought from the muggle mall when she was looking for Christmas presents. Remus and Tonks took a long time to get these lights to work, they knew Muggle technology needed electricity, but their house didn't have it, all of their home appliances worked on the magical electric field that Mad-Eye had once installed there. This electric field system was quite rudimentary, and Remus feared that if they added some more equipment in addition to their TV, toaster, stove, and all the lamps, all this field could collapse and they could be left in the dark. Tonks still wanted to experiment, and after a few spells, they had their beautiful blue, pink, and green Christmas lights on. Half of their rather cramped living room was filled with presents, Tonks had gone crazy in Christmas mood, and she had bought heaps of gifts for her family and friends, and Remus had done almost the same. There were at least five presents for each of them under their gorgeous spruce, and Teddy had more than ten. Both parents laughed that their son was one of Britain's most spoiled kids. Their animals also took part in their Christmas joy. Tonks had bought a little elk costume for Junior and soft elk antlers for Moon. The grumpy cat didn't like his costume, and he kept trying to break out of it until he finally gave up and sat far from the family, watching Tonks as if she was his old nemesis. The energetic puppy didn't care about her new horns, Moon had grown quite big with those few months, but her mind still belonged to the little puppy and she thought that it was better to try her new horns, she tried to see where she could fit with these and how high he was able to get things from with those horns. When Remus and Tonks tracked down the dog's infamous plans, they took the horns away from her, but before that, Tonks took a picture of a black dog with horns, a grumpy fat cat in a reindeer costume, and Teddy with his blue hair and in his new elf costume.

They had big plans for Christmas. They had plan to spend their Christmas eve with Sirius and Magdalena in their new cottage, and Andromeda, Lydia, Ezra, and Liam were also invited. On the very evening, the party was to continue in the burrow, where the whole order and their closest friends were to gather. And after that, they will spend Christmas morning at their home with Andromeda. They had come up with a plan a long time ago, the purpose of the plan was to spend Christmas altogether and introduce Sirius' and Magdalena's new daughter to the family, but the concern was that even a week after the birth deadline, little Black didn't seem to want get out of her mother's womb. Little Iraza...Willow...Mia...Emily...Charlott...Eliza...Cassandra...or what ever her name will be, did not want to born. And it made his parents worried. Molly and Arthur reassured them, saying it was normal and that some children liked to be born a little later, such as their own twins and Ginny. But Magdalena was still in a great panic, it was not clear why.

But even if little Black hadn't been born yet, they didn't plan to change their plans. Tonks had taken it to heart, to make this the best first Christmas possible for Teddy.

,,Dora, Teddy will not even remember it in the future, you don't have to work so hard for this, "Remus reminded her.

Tonks, who was decorating the third row of gingerbread with Teddy, looked up at her husband and said, "But I remember, I can remind it to him if necessary. We also have all those photos. It reminds me, Remus, we have to go to and have all these pictures impregnated for us after the end of the holidays, I want to make sure that nothing happens to them. "