4.

"That, I'll show you later, and that too only on a condition," he said  hope glinting in his eyes like diamonds shine with small bright flashes of light.

Similarly, I was on verge of dying with anticipation and thoughts of aspiration never left my brain after his remaining unspoken words, which carried undeniable truth.

I knew if he has said something, he will definitely make it happen, either by hook or crook.

So, I left it on him.

"And what's that Aniket?"

Contemplating my words, he give me a thoughtful look.

"Only if you agree to agree with it, when I will tell you!"

There, there he was like her....

These much similarity made me think more than required sometimes.

Nevertheless, I agreed.

"So you will have to go home with me to get freshened up and there after you will have to eat something, something which is called food in real life as well."

"And if you do this, I will make arrangements for you to stay here with her!"

Not bad deal....

Not at all.

I'll do this for her.

For my wife, my lily.

We drove to my residence.

While he was in parking, my eyes brimmed up with our memories.

Gently wiping it off from elbow in order to prevent tears from falling, we entered in.

Aniket as if he is one someone's command told me to do as I had agreed.

As soon I stripped off my clothes and stood beneath the shower, the ice cold water fell upon me, making me shiver, making me realise that I haven't changed the temperature.

But these pricking water droplets felt nice somehow.

It made me numb to sensations at least if not feeling.

Now, I was no more feeling cold, I took a long shower, my body out and out relaxed.

Only this was also to be stopped by him.

Ughhhh!!!

Opening the closet, intentionally I ignored her attires that made it worst.

Picking something random pair to cover myself, I sat on bed placing clothes there.

Patting dry my body with another fresh towel, I turned around to dress up myself.

But my gaze didn't lined in with clothes, instead it fell on a customized frame on which she had got written lyrics of a song, "So baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your rover."

Those memories are still way too fresh on the back of my brain if it has happened yesterday.

When I decided to modify my working place  and I had asked her to come with me!

She had agreed on a single word, as if she was ready to go outside since so long, but didn't told me...

Neither did she went.

But now she is doing this.

And this is hurting more and I'm not wanting this feeling to get familiar.

I just want the familiarity back, like what I had felt when I had pulled her closer after knowing that she wanted it to get customized.

When we had return back and were retired to bed, I pulled my baby closer.