7.

She didn't spoke a word. I don't know even if she wanted to talk to me or not. Guilt was seeping inside me as water cascading down seeps into a crack and makes the entire area drowned in water after a prolonged time.

Her lips parted.

And breathing became rapid than usual.

Before I could initiate anything nurses came for her routine check up and I was sent outside.

There was a rage growing inside me second by second and the needles of clock tickled it grew rapidly. I threw my phone, it hit the wall and screen broke into several pieces.

Picking up it, I realised it was just broken but hadn't came out. Touching the display with pad of my thumb it pricked gently and the sensation felt heavenly and soothing.

After a long time I had felt this kind of calmness within me. All the anger was vanished into air and I was left only with sweet silent relaxing environment.

Finding the action this much therapeutic I threw the phone again, this time on touching display it came out and some of the pieces was also fallen on the floor.

I tried to remove the screen off the phone and I also succeeded in it but only by 2 or 3 percent. The broken glass seemed so beautiful. The pricking sensation was acting like a treatment to my injured self, the glass splinters which pricked my several fingers in once, indeed they came out with some of the pain I was holding within me.

This was the day I accepted that I was injured in someway. Repeated the process till there was no chance of it being broken again.

I felt much relaxed than before and i decided to break something else so that it would do some more benefits.  Silently grabbing car keys I walked towards parking.

Took out some tools that would be handy for my mission and kept it on passenger seat. Obviously it was on my mind that I'm in hospital parking if someone notices me doing thus I won't be admitted in this hospital instead I'll be admitted in mental asylum which I didn't wanted to happen.

Accelerating the car, I drove towards most calm place I've ever known. Devoid of people, their judgements, their assumptions, their conclusions. Taking out the iron tool I hit it hard on the front glass.

It didn't broke.

This was probably first time I've ever regretted machines to be strong. I hit it twice and thrice, after several attempts it cracked.

In the most similar way I could explain, it was like when you throw a stone in pond whose waters are in rest condition and due to thrown stone the energy passes and creates ripples.  That was exactly how the cracked glass looked.

There was a point which looked like centre and from there Glass was cracked in all other directions slowly.

Before I could hit it again to break it down completely, Aniket came.

No, this time it was his call only.

Hesitantly, receiving the call I spoke into it.

"Hello?"

Obviously my voice sounded uncertain to him, to which he reacted as I'm now very familiar with.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"No! No!"

"Sure."

"Nowhere"

"Don't! I'm on the way back"

"Rest assured I'm safe".

I didn't think that this broken phone was in condition to function this much normally as to show receiving calls.

Only just because I recieved from my earbuds doesn't means that phone wasn't working apart from broken touch I think everything else was quite fine.

***

While I was seating beside lily with her lying on bed and staring at me and aniket being seated infront of me with my broken phone and new one in his hand.

I was left speechless.

To my bewilderment on the new phone wallpaper was of my car.

Can anything be more bad than this....

I was feeling bad, like really bad for all this activities I've done recently.

I was just looking down after I had seen them, I think staring at white marbles isn't as bad as they persume.  It's quite and interesting thing to avoid questioning gaze and frowning face of people whom you don't want to answer yet.

So here I was, "eighty nine, ninety, ninety one, ninety two," when she interrupted and I forgot till where I had counted when her voice after this many days reached till my tympanic membrane.

Obviously I'd heard her voice recordings but this was more soothing assuring me once again that things are going to be smooth once again.

She'd be able to fight and curse me same time for her pizza which I'd try to steal instead of me being on lame strict diet to be healthy.

No matter what does she eats or I eat, I'll pray each and every time to you dearest God to keep her healthy and happy.

Ummm...

Sorry

This needs some editing right?

"Dearest God keep her healthiest and happiest forever."

I forgot to reply her, so yes here I was. "Of course, I hadn't much money that I threw my phone and for the question of yours, you can take all my money as I'm wasting it by breaking one and buying another."

I tried to keep a warm smile on my face, cause I know she'll spend it all on her sweet tooth.

Its not I'm afraid of my money being spend, I'm just worried for her teeth, what if they'll be invaded by cavities.

Now is not the time to think about this.

There must be also a treatment for this. But for now I'll checking her tooth myself for any impression.

VOTE and COMMENT....

Umm obviously sorry for delay.

Much love for waiting .....

❤️