One by One PT3

It was dark in the room where Kori lay. An arm was slung around his waist and another he was using as a pillow. 'Axis...' Just the thought of the red head made him feel warm inside. Slowly he slipped out of bed, he squeaked quietly when his toes touched the cold floor. Before he walked out he looked back at Axis who was sleeping quietly with that same old grumpy expression, but he seemed so cute when he was sleeping. 

The hallway was dark and he wouldn't be able to see anything if it wasn't for the kitchen light. It was dim, but it helped, but why was it on? Kuruyu must have left it on. He walked forward, stubbing his toe on the small table in the hall, almost knocking over the phone. That would be bad, it was so silent, he didn't want to wake everyone. 

"Kori?" Kori jumped and almost screamed at the sudden voice when he entered the kitchen. "L-lunar..." Okay, so maybe not everyone was asleep. "It's like..1:45 am little one you should be sleeping." The other man whispered, eating a sandwich. Kori walked in more, "C-couldn't sleep. What about you?" "Same. Decided I'd have a little snack before trying to sleep again. Here..." He handed over the other half of his sandwich to Kori and smiled. "Th-thank you!" He was so hungry, being in his room all day, he hadn't eaten. 

Lunar laughed patted Kori's back "Hungry?" The smaller man just coughed and hit his brother.     The clock ticked on, it was nearing 2:30am now. "Hey..are you okay now?" Lunar was looking out the kitchen window, did he have to bring that up?

"...just fine.." Kori sighed and leaned against the counter. "You sure?" "Yes I'm fi-" "....? What?" Kori shushed him and listened closely, slowly inching forward toward the hall, leaving lunar confused. Then he heard it, a faint voice and he found himself following his little brother. He did try pulling him back because he was scared but silently followed anyway. To the boys it was like a horror movie scene where there's a dark hallway, rain and a mysterious noise. They slowly made their way up to the door and when they opened it they saw-!!

"Mum?" Kori blinked staring at his mother who was standing in the middle of the room in her nightgown. She whirled around, holding a phone to her ear. "What are you two doing up?! GO TO BED!!" This was enough to give the boys nightmares and if you saw it, you'd probably agree. They both ran to their rooms and slept like they were told, Kori clinging to Axis and lunar In his shared room with Allen.

Why was mother awake? Who was she talking to?