Chapter 2:Bullied and Gang Members

Anamaries Pov.
I look to see Harry's fist connect with my stomach. Then he pushes me to the floor and kicks me repeatedly in the ribs. After that he pulls me up by my hair and elbows me in the face. "Thats if for today from me but Zayn will see you after English." Harry says while walking away. The four boys are standing the watching me. "Thanks for the help." I say my voice laced with sarcasm. They snap out of the shocked state and bombared me with questions.

"Who was that?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why did he do that?"

"Who is Zayn?"

"Ok, to answer your questions. That was Harry Edward Styles. Yes I am ok. He did it because he is part of Niall and Taylor's group. Zayn is another boy from there group who get his turn at beating me up everyday after English." I answer.

"Anamarie we won't let anything happen to you." Michael says.

"This isn't your business plus everyone always says that and then they turn out joining Taylor's group. Now if you excuse me I have class to get to." I say harshly.

"Oh well we all have the same classes so let's get going." Calum says. I groan and stalk off to my class. I enter the classroom and explain to the teachers why I am late. I was sittiing in the back of the classroom when my phone vibrated signaling I had a text message. I took out my Galaxy Note 4 and opened up the texting app.

To: JJ
Hey I am gonna be late to pick you up.Sorry.

To: Victor
Why??? Plz don't do this plz.

To:JJ
Why,it's only for today.

To: Victor
Cause I am just gonna get more brusises added to the collection.

To:JJ
They are still hurting you. I thought they would be smart enough to stop after my warning. Don't worry I'll send Vanessa and a few of the guys from my gang to pick you up.

To: Victor
Ok thx and the gang?

To: JJ
Bye see you later.

When I put my phone up I saw the four guys staring at me with curious expressions.

*Skip till end of school day*

The rest of the day went normally. Which meant getting beat up after every period with four boys watching. So much for the 'We won't let anyone hurt you'. As school ended I took off to the front of the school with Micheal,Calum,Luke,and Ashton trailing behind me. I stood there waiting for Vanessa to come. Everyone had pretty much left leaving me with Taylor, her group, and the four dweebs. "Well look at this awesome opportunity we have to give Anamaria a little gift." Niall tells his group smirking. The four boys stepped aside allowing Niall and his group to have enough space to beat me up. So much for them protecting me. Just as they were getting ready to beat me I hear someone say,"Not so fast. I thought that after the warning Victor gave you; you wouldn't mess with her but since you aren't listening to his warnings I guess his gang will teach you physically." The voice was Vanessa. She helped me up and stood by my side.

"Oh, please you couldn't hurt us even if you tried." Taylor said.

"Please bitch I ain't going to waste my time on you I came to make sure that Ana was ok and to make sure they got the job done." Vanessa tells them.

"They?" Zayn questions.

"The gang members." Vanessa states in a 'duh' tone. As if on cue people stepped out from cars all armed with guns,knives,crowbars,and chains. I knew Victor had a gang of his own. Yes a real gang but he always liked to keep me away from this part of his life.

"Boys I thought they would be tougher but as you can see they aren't so let's put the weapons up and fight." Vanessa ordered. All of the gang members dropped there weapons and started to approach Taylor and Niall's group.

"I will take care of the girl since boys can't hit girls." Vanessa says referring to Taylor. I watched the scene unravel. Vanessa had Taylor pinned up against the brick wall. She grabbed Taylor's blond hair and pulled it hard. She then put Taylor back up and elbowed her right in the face. She liftedbher fist up and then brought it down hitting Taylor straight in the nose causing a huge crack noise to sound and Taylor started crying. I guess she broke her nose. Then it didn't look to well for Niall's group they all had bloody noses and black eyes along with bruises all over there bodies. I wonder if they understand how I feel now. While Niall's group looked like that Victor's gang looked untouched. They didn't have a single bruise. After they were done fighting Vanessa walked back to my side and turned towards the four dweebs.

"You four boys will not be allowed to talk to Ana because you guys apparently didn't  have the balls to defend her from them. Ana let's go." Vanessa said. I nodded and followed her to her red and black Limborguni. As she drove me home I noticed we weren't heading to my house so I looked towards Vanessa and she was smiling then she pointed to a four story house. Well mansion sorrounded by cars and cars and then the garage door was open leading to more cars. As we walked out of the car she handed me house keys. I looked at her with confusion.

"This is all yours. The keys to the cars are by the garage door." Vans (Vanessa) tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"Ana, you can't keep living in that small house of your and you need a car so Victor bought you all of this but the thing is Victor is gonna have to new gang members and they will be living with you." She explains. I nodded and walked inside while she got in her car and left. I wonder who the two new gang members could be?

________________________________________ Authors Note: Hey ppl it's Nicole ok so don't send hate I know none of the guys would ever do that. They are actually the most sweeties guys ever ok. I have nothing against Swift ok. Remember it's just a fan fiction and I needed them to be rude for the plot.
Shout outs: yoana1414 and kiylove, brittanyoffic1, Brerectioner, directionarstyles, directioners_love24
Byezz