Chapter 5:Projects and Fights

JJ Pov.

"Well in that case let's show them the training room." Victor says smirking. That smirk means he has something planned or he's planning something.

"But first how is the project going?" Victor ask as always caring about my education.

"Oh, it's going good. Really good." I say.

"No it's not quit lying. We just Luke, Calum, and You playing Call Of Duty." Mario shouts. All three of us glare at him.

"Anamaria Jaylean Santos you will set that controller down and work on that project." Victor playfully shouts. I groan and go get the supplies for the project. When Louis and I are halfway done with with the project we decide to it's enough for today. I turn to my friends no I don't mean my bullies and asks," Now what cause I'm bored?"

"Oh, JJ let's go train. I Dana see you throw a knife. Mario said your really good at it." Vans or Vanessa says. I nod my head rapidly and I jump on Luke's back while Vans jumps on Victor's back. Calum shrugs and jumps on Mario's back. Still on Luke's back I shout," To the training room!" Once we get to the training room I jump off Luke's back.

"What is this place?" Niall asked smiling obviously enjoying being I'm the same room that contains so many weapons.

"A place you won't come back to." I respond. We spent the day throwing knives and shooting guns plus trying to make Taylor and Niall's group stop touching the weapons since they wouldn't leave. Victor was training our butts off that at the end of training all three of us literally threw ourselves on the floor.

"JJ have those bastards of your bully stopped beating you?" Victor asks obviously playing dumb as if he didn't know my bullies are in this room. I just go along with it.

"Victor do you know them?" I ask.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'.

"What would you do if they were in this room right here right now?" I question.

"I would go off on all of them." He says.

"Good. You see them over there are my bullies." I state.

"Them?" He asks.

"Yep, especially Zayn, Niall, Harry, Taylor, and Michael. But the one who beat me recently was Michael." I inform him.

"Oh." Vanessa goes over to Taylor and she grabs wrist twisting it and then she elbows her in the face. Taylor got knocked out. Victor punched Niall and Zayn here and there. Harry is now laying on the floor clutching his stomach from being hurt by Mario.

"Quit hurting her. Hurt her ever again and it will be way worse." Victor says.

"Why do you care so much about her?" Niall shouts. I see sadness wash over Victor's face.

"That's none of your business." I shout enraged. The reason Victor helps me so much is because I am her sister. Victor used to date my older sister. They had been dating for like five or four years. They would still be dating today but she my sister was always picked on and bullied even though she was popular. I guess one day she decided she couldn't take it anymore so she committed suicide. I wasn't the same after that. I was more reserved. I shut everyone out. It took me months to let Victor and Mario near me. People teased me about her death. They told me she deserved to die. As I remember this I feel tears pricking my eyes. Then before I know it I'm full on sobbing.

Michael's Pov.

I watch as Anamaria starts crying and runs out of the training room. Mario goes after her. Ashton and I turn towards Luke.

"Luke and Calum is this what you want to do kill, steal?" I ask.

"Yes, we don't kill without a reason to. We have no need to steal. I would rather do this then to pick on people without a reason to. If you mess with people emotionally you could be the reason they decide to end there life." Calum says. As I was about to speak Mario burst through the door.

"Victor, she fell sleep crying. Are you okay though?" Mario explains.

"Yeah, I'm okay as long as she is."
Victor responds. I am so confused. Why did she start crying?

"Oh my gosh! Are you sure she's asleep. She doesn't need to repeat what she did last time." Vanessa yells in realization.

"Mario explain to Luke and Calum what she did last time. Vanessa and I will go check on her." Victor orders while him and Vanessa run off. Mario turns to Luke and Cal and begins to explain.

"Okay, guys well the reason Victor cares about JJ is because Victor used to date her sister. Her sister's name was Angelica Xiomara Santos. They were very close. Victor loved Angelica. Angelica loved Anamaria and Victor. She was popular but she was nice,kind,loving,and caring. Even though she was popular she was bullied and picked on. One day she committed suicide. Victor was depressed for awhile but then he got over it and decided he had to be there for Anamaria and his gang. Anamaria on the other hand took it harder. Angelica was the last relative she had left so Anamaria was extremely depressed. After her sister's death she was more reserved, she was quieter. It took her months to let Victor and I near her. When we were with her she was her old normal self. We thought she was getting better but one day we left her at her house alone. When we came back we heard a scream come from the bathroom. When we found her she was in the bathroom laying on the floor with blood rushing out of her arm. Apparently she had been cutting since her sister died except this time she had cut to deep. Once she was out of the hospital Victor was more protective of her. Who ever he thinks will hurt her he doesn't let near her. That's why I'm suprised those people over there are still alive." Mario explains. When he turns around and looks at us his eyes widen.

"Yeah we heard." Niall says smirking. Mario was gonna say something but Anamaria walked in.

"Hey guys." She says. She was acting as if nothing happened.

"I bet her sister killed herself to get away from from her." Taylor says to Harry.

"What?" Anamaria asks.

"Yeah your sister died due to not wanting to live with her ugly sister." Zayn says.

"Mario why did you tell them?" She shouts angrily.

"Victor told me to tell Luke and Calum incase you do it again and I forgot they were here." He defends.

"For fucks sake I stopped cutting!" She exclaims.

"See her sister didn't want to deal with her." Ashton explains. Anamaria turns towards him then she walk over to the knife walk since we are still in the training room. She grabs the knife and throws it in Ashton's direction. It flew right by his ear slicing it.

"Don't ever talk about her." She yells.

"Maybe she deserved to die." Ash mutters. At that Anamaria grabs a knife and runs towards him. She pins him to the wall and holds the knife to his throat.

"Maybe you deserve to die." She tells him. Victor and Vanessa walk in glancing at at Anamaria. They just stand there watching.

"Why aren't you guys holding her back?" I ask frantically.

"She has to have a good reason." Victor says.

"She does. Ashton said her sister deserved to die." Calum tells him. Victor looks enraged. He walks over to Ashton and punched him multiple times until there is blood coming out of his mouth and nose.

"If you say that again I won't heisitate to throw I knife right through your throat." Victor threatens.