Chapter 7: Boyfriend and happiness?

Anamaria's Pov.

After yesterday we were all mainly silent. Currently Mario, Victor, and Vanessa went to a gang meeting that was extremely important so it left me with Calum and Luke. We were all sitting on the couch sipping on Arizona while I forced them to watch House of Anubis.

"Hey Ana can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Cal asks nervously. I nod and follow him towards the kitchen. I stand by the kitchen island and he stands on the other side.

"Okay, look I know you probably don't want a relationship right now but ever since I became part of Victor's gang I have become closer to you and I really like you. As in more then friends like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Calum asks taking me by surprise. I think for awhile and make my decision.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend but I'm warning you. Hurt me and Victor will break you." I say while smiling. A real smile not like all my other smiles. Is this what happiness feels like. He smiles and we both walk to the living room with our hands intertwined.

"What the hell?!" I hear someone exclaim. I look up and see Victor looking enraged. He stomps over to Calum and grabs him by the collar.

"Dare to hurt her and I will make sure to make your life a living hell." Victor warns him. Calum gulps but nods his head 'yes.' After everyone calms down Cal, Lucas, and I decide to go up to my room. They both decide to make a quick stop in there rooms so I decide to sneak into my studio room and sing. I haven't sung ever since the incident.

I start singing an original song that I wrote.

(Play If Only by Dove Cameron on the side)

As I finish I hear clapping coming from my doorway. I turn and see Luke and Calum standing by my door.

"Hey since all three of us can sing why don't we do a cover on YouNow?" Luke suggest. I look at Cal and we both nod.

"What song?" Calum ask.

"Solider by Before You Exit." I shout. They nod and agree to do the YouNow on Luke's account. We go live and start singing by the end of the song we have over three thousand viewer. When we sign off it is near 12:00 am so we decide to call it a night.

Next Morning

We are all getting into our separate cars. Usually Mario would go with us but the gang was having a huge important meeting so only Luke, Calum, and I would be going to school. When we arrived we park our cars side by side. We went and sat at our usual picnic table outside the school. In an instant the guys were surrounded by screaming girls. Seems like they gained some fans after the YouNow yesterday. While girls were screaming out to gain there attention I was sitting there doing nothing. I got up and pushed through the mob of girls and walked to my car. I sat on the hood watching Calum and Luke sign stuff. I got the feeling some one was watching me so I looked around and saw my bullies watching me with interest. I ignored them and continued to watch the two boys. I zoned out until something one of the girls said caught my attention.

"Calum give me your number so you can fuck me!" she shouted at Cal. I watched and saw as he gave her his number. Wow it hasn't even been a full day since we were dating and the bastard is already gonna cheat. I decided I had enough so I jumped off the hood of the car and got in the drivers seat. I drove off to my favorite place. The place where I feel closer to my sister.

Michael's Pov.

We all watched as Calum gave the girl his number. I looked at Anamaria and saw as she looked at Calum with hurt in her eyes. She got in her car and drove off. When the girls had finally cleared away from Luke and Calum we approached them. Just as we were about to talk we hear a voice behind us.

"Hemmings, Hood where is Ana?" Mario asks. The two boys look around and don't see her. They look at Mario and shrug.

"How do you not know where she is?" Mario shouts.

"I saw her drive off after she saw Calum give his number to some girl so that they could make babies." I tell him. Mario turns to look at Calum with anger.

"You haven't even been dating her for a full day and your already going to cheat. You fucking bastard." Mario says. When I heard Calum and her were dating it gave me this weird feeling mixed with anger and sadness.

"We can't kick you out the gang because we would have to kill you which I don't have a problem with but Ana wouldn't want us hurting anyone." Mario explains.

"But as soon as I tell Victor you might want to start running. As of now though we need to focus on where Ana is." He says. It seems as realization hits him because he jumps with excitement.

"I know where she is." He says.

"Where?" Luke questions.

"The place where she feels closest to her sister. The place where her sister committed suicide. The river." He says while running towards his car and driving off. We all hop in our cars and follow him. When we start slowing down I look put the window to see a huge river with raging water. Beside it is a huge tree and sitting under the tree is Anamaria. We all slowly get out of our cars and walk towards her with out making any noise. As we get closer we hear her talking.

"Sis, why did you leave me when I needed you the most? Why did you leave me all alone? I really need you more then ever. I can't stand to be looked at and laughed at anymore. I want to follow in your footsteps and jump into this river but I can't leave Victor the way you left me. Please I know your watching me from above but that isn't enough. I need you. Please come back." She says while crying. Everyone stands there looking at her with sympathy. I walk to her and kneel beside her and pull her into a hug. We have been hurting an innocent girl who has already been through enough. Her crying slowly stops and in a matter of minutes she is asleep. I think I'm falling for the girl I helped break.

__________________________________________________________

This is very late but I have been extremely busy over the summer planning for my Quincenera and it has been very stressful but here you have it. I have also started school it i don't even get free time at all so Im barely active on any social media besides kik but I will update every Friday.