Chapter 4: Official Members and Victor

Anamaria's Pov.

When we arrived to my mansion I turned to look at the three boys.

"Mario why them?" I ask him gesturing to Luke and Calum.

"Cause they never did anything to you and we need more eyes inside the school." He
says.

"Why?" I question not really liking the situation.

"Cause the word on the street has it that there's a new gang and they are threatening to take our turff and Victor really doesn't like people playing around on his turff." He answers bluntly. I roll my eyes at there immaturness.

"As for you two I have to handle a situation in New York for Victor so that means I won't be able to go and watch over Ana at school. I need you guys to watch her and keep her safe. Also Ana you will be trained for self defense because a lot of other gangs know your Victor's weakness and they could harm you or use you to get to him." Mario explains. Luke, Calum, and I nod our heads signaling that we understand. With that said he shows Luke and Calum there rooms and tells them the gang rules. Apparently we all have to wear the same colors, red and black. When he is done explaining everything he leads us to an empty room and into the closet. Mario walks to the back of the closet while we watch in confusion. He reveals a keypad and punches in a password which makes the wall slide open. We walked into the room to see a room with opstical courses and fighting stuff there is also a target session with guns. We all stare with wide eyes.

"This is where you three will come to everyday to train." Mario says while walking back out with us behind him and then locking the room again. We gather in the living room and he bids goodbye.

"Okay so Anamaria this is a new change for us and so I'm going to sleep but I prefer this over being with Ashton and Michael in the bullying group. Goodnight Anamaria." Luke says walking up the stairs.

"Luke this change came unexpected and yeah but you can call me Ana now that I know your not and ignorant prick. I mean not that I ever thought that." I ramble. With that he goes up to his room.

"Well goodnight Anamaria and I just want to let you know that even though we were in that group with Taylor and them Luke and I never intended to harm you." Calum says staring at the ground.

"I understand Calum and don't worry you guys are forgiven even though there is nothing to forgive you guys for. Oh and call me Ana all my friends do." I say quietly. We then walk into our rooms and go to sleep.

I wake up when my alarm rings. As I was getting dressed I remembered the colors we had to where so I decided on wearing my read skinny jeans, red spaghetti strap tank top, red leather jacket, red Supras and a black bandanna around my wrist. I grabbed my school stuff and headed downstairs to where I was met with Calum and Luke. We all sat down at the kitchen table and had breakfast. I thought that it would be awkward but it wasn't we all sat down and talked and fooled around as if we were life long friends. When we had finished we all went to the garage and chose out our cars. We were all driving in seperate cars cause the guys wanted to show everyone on what they were missing out on. As we arrived to the school parking lot we parked our cars side by side. When we got out of the cars and walked to the table in front of the school we realized everyone had there eyes glued to us. I even saw a few guys looking me up and down which made me feels exposed. As we were sitting on the table I noticed that Niall and Taylor's group we're walking up to us that includes Ashton and Michael.

"Why are you guys dressed in red?" Louis snapped when they reached us.

"Um...let's see when you join or are chosen to join a gang you have rules to follow or there will be consequences and one of those rules is where your gang colors." Luke says in a 'duh' tone. Louis narrows his eyes at us while Niall and the rest look enraged.