|1.4|

tori fighting pietro

"Can you please come with me!" I had been trying to convince Rogue to come with me to this stupid party Pietro had been talking about at the school. But so far...no luck. Apparently Rogue wasn't a people person or a party person.

"I will if you tell me what happened with Kurt today." She said crossing her arms.

I wrinkled my eyebrows as I got up to look in her closet. "What do you mean?"

"Tori. What happened at school today with Kurt." Of course she didn't know what happened between Kurt and Pietro she was a Junior.

I turned to her, "Pietro was talking to me and Kurt was getting mad at me and both of them had a...conflict. Kurt called him a devil and Pietro said at least he didn't look like one." I said rolling my eyes at that previous argument.

Rogue planted her hand on her head sighing.

"Why? What's wrong?" 

"Kurt is...insecure about his looks Tori. He doesn't need fam-"

I interrupted her, "What?"

Rogue looked up with wide eyes. "Nothing."

"Wait..no what were you going to say!"

Rogue sighed, "Family."

My eyes widened, "Family!!!"

Rogue sighed again, "Sit down." I did. "Magneto one of the top villains was married with a woman. They had twins. He left them  but later the twins were born. He met another woman in a different country and they to had a child. Again..he left the family. And finally one of his partners Mystique...they also had an affair. Now I want you to figure this out yourself."

"Um..Kurt is Mystiques' child." She nodded. "And Pietro was born in the other country?"

"No. You are wrong there. Pietro has a twin."

"He does?!" Rogue nodded. "How do you know all of this?"

"Because I am also part of this family. Mystique had an affair with a man...and I was there child. Although she doesn't know we are her children."

"I don't know what to say..."

"Don't. I will let you figure out the rest of that family tree by yourself..but hey lets go to that stupid party you wanted to go too."

⌳⌳⌳⌳

When Rogue and I arrived at the party, music was shouting from inside of the house. Did people really need the music to be that loud?

"You sure you really want to do this?" Rogue asked me as she eyed the loud house. I looked at the blue shutters and the gate that looked like it would fall apart any moment. I smoothed down the black dress I had borrowed from her and slowly nodded.

She sighed, "Alright than sugar, let's go."

I walked close to Rogue, scared I would be dragged away with the dancing crowd. As soon as we opened the door a couple was kissing and Rogue rolled her eyes, "Get a room, you baboons." She lightly shoved them with her arm so we could get through. I wrinkled my nose, I had never fallen in love, I wondered what it was like to have yourself all over another person.

I focused on the crowd now, trying to find Wanda, or Lorna. Maybe even Pietro. Rogue pointed to the drink station and I nodded. She went through the crowd and I stood uncomfortably in the middle of dancing people. I tried to listen to what song was on. It was Wrecking Ball. Seriously? They couldn't even pick any other song?