13 - «Shut up,» he said and kissed her.

«Good morning!»

Seonghwa and Y/N entered the dorm the next morning, knowing they others would all be there, some in better shape than the others.

«Good morning, mr and mrs Park, how was your night?» Hongjoong asked.

«It was wonderful, thank you very much.» Y/N winked and sat down beside Jongho in the sofa. Seonghwa sat next to her. «Thank you again for yesterday, Jongho.»

«Thank you,» Jongho said and hugged her.

«Ready for the mv?» Woo asked her.

«As ready as I'll ever be,» she smiled.

The music video would be filmed at a beach resort, where every couple would be filmed and finally group shots. It was supposed to look like a weekend away, all 8 with respective partners. Mingi and Alia, San og Wooyoung, Jongho and Jin, Yunho and Yeosang, Seonghwa and Y/N, and lastly Hongjoong with his mysterious producer boyfriend Cal. Y/N hadn't met him yet, and she had a strong feeling they had a somewhat similar arrangement as Seonghwa and Y/N had, but she didn't question it.

Y/N was not the only one who was nervous about shooting the mv. Alia didn't know what do to with herself, and for some reason San was totally out of it. Atiny had known about his and Woos relationship for quite a while now, and before that, they always suspected it, but still... Woo teased San about how nervous he was. San just smiled his dimpled smile and rolled his eyes.

They left early the morning two days after the wedding, driving for an hour to get to the resort. The weather was perfect for shooting the video, and they started everyones makeup as soon as they arrived. They wanted to start with some of the group shots. The idols didn't get to know much about the shoot, it was to look «real» and not rehearsed.

The group shot was a dinner at the beach, with large canopies over them to shade them from the sun. The wind made the white fabric move just perfectly, and the set up was gorgeous.

Four of them had never done a music video before, and they all were placed carefully and informed of what would happen during the first scenes. They started off easy, with simply eating and talking, making some toasts.

Y/N and Seonghwa was placed together at the middle of the table. Everyone was wearing light colors, and Seonghwa was handsome in light beige khakis and a white shirt tucked into them. The sleeves was rolled up to his elbows and three buttons were left unbuttoned. Y/N was wearing an offwhite maxi dress in a light fabric that moved beautifully. There were lace on the sleeves and around the bottom of the skirt, and it made her feel self-conscious that the waist was so prominent. It wasn't her best feature, but she did like the dress, so just made sure to keep her hands in the right places at all times. The best part was going barefoot. Her pink pedicure made her at least feel confident about her feet looking okay.

In the middle of the shoot, San stood up, hit his wineglass a little too hard with his knife before he flustered cleared his voice. He spoke in korean, so Seonghwa translated to Y/N as San spoke.

«Everyone! I've been planning a surprise for a while now.»

Everyone looked at each other. Was this part of the script? San turned towards Woo who was seated beside him.

«I'm sure I will ramble like an idiot so that's why I think it's a good idea the cameras are here.» He took a deep breath and kneeled down in front of Woo. «Wooyoungie, I love you. I've loved you since forever. I believe we were born to be together, and I couldn't ever imagine my life without you. I'm not me without you. You complete me. You make my days bright. You are my life, Woo, and I want to give you everything. So, I want to ask you, will you marry me?»