14 - «Oh, sober me would never.» *M*

a/n

Finally - SMUT up ahead. You've been warned.

TW - daddy kink and lord knows what else.

—————————

Moving from the bathroom to their bed was clumsy and chaotic, but they just laughed. They were practicing, dammit! When Seonghwa fell back on the bed, Y/N let him drag her with him. She was basically straddling him, and their kisses became more heated by the second.

She was carefully moving on top of him, one hand on his chest, the other on the mattress beside his head.

«Y/N,» he said, out of breath.

«Yes, Seonghwa?» she said as she bit his bottom lip.

«I can't take any more, we have to stop.»

«Why?»

«You would never do this if you were sober.»

«I know. Sober Y/N is sooooo boring!»

He couldn't help but laugh. «No, she's not. But drunk Y/N is kinda fun.»

«Yeah? Do you like drunk me?»

«Yes!»

«Feels like you do,» she said and moved a little as she sat up, looking down on the man on the bed. «But you want me to get off of you?»

«No! But yes. I want sober you to do this.»

«Oh, sober me would never.»

«I know, but I wish she would.»

«Sober me is far too worried to dare anything like this.»

«And drunk you doesn't care?»

«That's right!»

«I love drunk you, but I want sober you to make the big decisions.»

«Then you won't be getting any of this,» she said, letting her hands glide over her pajamas, and then she laughed at her own silliness.

«I want it!» Seonghwa smiled and pulled her down into another kiss. «But I want sober you to let me have it.»

«Good luck with that,» Y/N said, kissed him once more before laying down beside him.

They just laid there, catching their breaths, looking at the sealing.

«Will you remember this tomorrow?»

«I can pretend I don't?»

«Y/N!» he laughed. «Oh my god, you're killing me.»

«Drunk me is actually who sober me really is. If you get to know me, I'm kinda fun. I just hide it really well.»

«I know you are,» he said and looked at her for a second. «You're not hiding it all that well.»

«Oh dammit.»

«Can we spoon while we sleep?»

«I will not be able to sleep with that thing in my back,» she said and nodded towards his waist.

«Shut up!»

«Go take care of it, and then we can sleep.»

«No!»

«Then, let me help you out,» she said and turned to her side. Her hand quickly found it's way down to his pajama bottom.

«Stop,» he said, and she did, she leaned up on her elbow while looking at him.