3)

Hyunjin

I was taken aback by the text message because it was so unexpected, especially because I am a member of Stray kids and the sender is asking me to watch our music video. Because of this, my plans to go to bed early were canceled, and I've been staring at the sender's text since it was sent.

Should I reply?

No, I shouldn't. Maybe this is a sasaeng fan who got my number somewhere.

But, the context of the text message seems
nice?

Wait, what am I even thinking? If I reply, maybe the person who sent the message could track me.

But,

One reply wouldn't hurt, right?

My hesitations were overpowered by my urge to respond because this was such an unexpected situation to happen. Of course, I'm not going to tell him to get lost because I am from Stray kids and he appears to be a creep, because he isn't. Besides, it appears from the content of the text message that he is unaware that he just texted a member of Stray kids.

And also, to be honest, I found the text cute.

Hmm, what should I reply?

- text message (POV on right.)

𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

HEYYY i'm a random stranger but i swear i'm not a creep!!! just want to tell you to listen to Stray kids new song 'Wow'! thanks boo, have a nice daaay <3

                                                                       hmm

                                                        why should i?

-------

I honestly don't know if it's okay to reply.. But, if the sender doesn't text back well, it's okay. I was also wondering what's the sender's pronouns? I'm honestly hoping it's a boy? I mean, I'm more comfortable with boys. Yeah.

FELIX

I was looking through my phone in the kitchen while drinking water when I got a notification. The message astonished me, and I remembered texting random numbers to promote Stray kids new song.

However, the reply of the stranger surprised me even more since the stranger was asking why would they watch it?!

- text message (POV on right.)

unknown

hmm

why should i?

                                      BECAUSE ITS Stray kids

                                                          dont tell me..

                                 YOU DON'T KNOW THEM?!

yes...

                                                                  OH GOD

        YOURE OBVIOUSLY MISSING A LOT BUB

                                         anw i do not judge ok

                                    sOoo THEY'RE Stray kids

                               jeongin > Lee know > my bb