9)

HYUNJIN

This is really happening. He's in front of me.

My heart is beating so fast the moment I heard his name. Damn, I need to fucking calm down.

"Uh, hey." He uttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry I was kinda distracted. Nice to meet you, Felix." I said giving him a smile, once again.

"Don't smile." He mumbled

"Huh?"

"Uh?"

"I-, I'm sorry so nervous right now. I never really thought of going." He said not looking at my eyes. "I said don't smile because I'm so nervous right now it's not really helping."

"Huh?" I was shocked with what he said. Did I do something wrong?

"Shit. I'm so sorry I'm just so nervous right now," He said with a trembling voice. "I just can't believe you're in front of me. I'm such a big fan of you. I feel like crying."

I smiled. Why is he so cute?

"Since you're the last one, you can take and extend some time." I told him.

"Uh, I- My mind is not functioning well right now," He still looks so nervous. How cute. "All I can say is thank you. You make me really happy." He said, not looking in my eyes.

"You're so cute. Can you say it again, looking at me?" I told him.

Uh-, He breathed in and look at me.
"You make me really happy. So, thank you"

"I've already said this to our fans but I will
never get tired of repeating it." I responded.
"You guys will always be one of the reasons
why we're here and thank you very much.
I don't think that's enough to express my
feelings.

When I said the last sentence, I know that those words was not me as Hyunjin and him as a fan but, me and him as strangers to each other who gave comfort to one another.

"This is why I always feel so comforted when it's about you," He said with a soft eyes

"You're not nervous anymore?" I smiled at him

'You make the conversation so comfortable
that I forgot the anxiety I felt earlier,' He
uttered, smiling, "I don't think 'thank you' will be enough. I could actually spend the whole day talking about you..

While we were enjoying our small but meaningful conversation, the bodyguard whispered to me that we only have few minutes left since we already extended the time.

The bodyguard said "we only have 5 minutes left," I said while pouting. I really want to talk to you more.

"I hope you to meet you soon again.'

'That'll be great. I hope I can go again to events like this, He said. "Before leaving. I just want to tell you that you are amazing and I hope you will always be happy. Life is full of challenges but I hope you always face those with a brave heart Keep in mind that your fans will always got your back, okay? And when I said 'fans', that includes me. Lastly, thank you for always making my day and making me happy."

Aw, thank you too. Your words really warm my heart. I hope we can meet again. I told him with my most sincere eyes. "But, aren't you going to say I love you?" I asked him in a joking manner.

"Uh?" I saw how shocked he was with my last question.

"That's a joke, don't be so nervous."

"How about this,' He said, he immediately get his phone from his small bag and listened to something. Looking around he found a piece of paper and wrote something. "I'll leave this here for you. I think I love you' is too overrated, you might not remember me. So, here's a piece of paper. I hope this leaves an Impression." He said giving me the paper.