~ Chapter Five - Saudade ~

"I am not what you see. I am what time and effort and interaction slowly unveil." - Richelle E. Goodrich

𓆩*𓆪

Appearing in the lab, waves of wind engulf the room, blue specks of light floating and drifting around in the air as (Y/N) sets her feet onto the cold floor. Any papers that were lying around are now scattered about, other light weighted objects shifting slightly. 

I'm glad it worked properly. I was slightly worried we would be at the wrong location.

You were worried? Why?! 

Well, we haven't done this before. So, it's only natural to be slightly concerned about the result of such actions. Luckily, everything seems to be fine, and (Y/N)'s body is safe.

Oh, wow, thanks. I really feel the love.

You are a vessel, after all. I care about what happens to you only for the sake of your body being unscathed. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about you.

As the winds and lights calm down, she walks around the lab, studying the handiwork of Viktor and the other people who work diligently on their projects. 

These pieces are inspiring. I'm quite impressed, considering he doesn't seem like he can offer much. What do we know on this Viktor character?

Well, he is from the undercity, and has grown up sick. More than likely from the conditions of the environment there. He is the assistant of the Dean at this academy, but has been mainly focusing on the Hextec projects. He grew up not having many friends, and-

Is sexy. Extremely and utterly sexy.

Could you not?

I agree, your efforts to... mate. With this male are very disturbing. What do you like so much about him?

Well, not only is he attractive, he also looks like he has a massive-

Okay. You're done, you're done. We aren't going to objectify Viktor like that.

Oh, come on, (Y/N). You never let us have any fun!

I just met you today! You have no room to talk to me like that.

She does have a point.

Still! If I had my way, that man wouldn't be able to walk, and most of Piltover would be eaten by now.

Excuse me, what did you say?

Oh, right, you don't remember. So, um. Please don't get angry with me, but I may or may not have basically eaten that bakery worker.

What do you mean?

Well...

Show her. She needs to know what happened.

Alright, if you say so...

Instantly, the scene unfolds in her mind, causing her realize the state of how dangerous her situation is. Whatever these things are inside of her aren't good.