~ Chapter Eleven - Sweven* ~

** SMUT WARNING! Hello, lovely readers! This is the Part Two of the last Smut Scene. In this one, it's basically the finishing of it and then waking up. Nothing too crazy! Remember, if you are not comfortable with this subject, you don't have to read it. 

Anywho, I hope you all enjoy it, if you are wanting to read it. I also want to apologize for such a long wait period. School isn't very pog. Happy reading! SMUT WARNING! **

𓆩*𓆪

"To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous." - Elizabeth Gilbert

𓆩*𓆪

As the water droplets roll down Viktor's glistening skin and land on mine, the thoughts of him potentially being inside me fogged my mind. That's all I wanted. That's all I needed. Smirking, his eyes trail down my body before snapping back up to mine, his golden irises piercing.

"Mm... You don't know how big you're dealing with, my czarina." He rumbles, causing my core to flutter. Shimmer groans, loving how he is talking dirty.

"Just fuck me already, Vik. You're killing me!"

Eyes narrowing, he tilts his head, "Say it."

She freezes, shutting up, "What?"

"Say it or I won't fuck your brains out."

Viktor grabs our chin, forcing us to hold direct eye contact with him. I'm glad Shimmer was fronting- if I was in control of my body, I wouldn't help but nearly explode. Using his thumb to part our lips, he softly smiles.

"Hmm?"

"I... Please."

"Please, what?"

Licking his thumb, Shimmer grins like a lunatic, her animalistic behaviors surfacing, "Please fuck me. Fuck me until I can't think, breath, or walk."

Taking his fingers out of us, he starts to release the towel wrapped around his hips until Shimmer reaches out to stop him.

"Nuh uh. Not yet." She whispers.

Look, I know I didn't consider your feelings earlier, but how are you feeling now? Better?

Um... Yeah, yeah I'm doing better. I'm just...

Horny? I know. It's funny seeing as this is your reaction. Virgin?

...

I believe (Y/N) has yet to mate.

You guys are so embarrassing...

Well? Shall he continue or do you want him to wait?

...He can continue-

FUCK YES!

"Okay, big boy, you can go ahead." Shimmer whispers, her lust growing stronger as seconds pass. Viktor releases the towel around his waist, landing on the floor with a soft thud. Taking control, I stop Shimmer from staring at Viktor's now free privates. He leans down and kisses us, making it slow and passionate. Snaking his fingers into our hair and tugging, his tongue mingles with ours. Hot, hazy, fiery waves vibrate throughout my body.

Snaking a free hand down, he guides my legs around his waist and locks them behind his back. Bringing me closer, I can feel his erection rub in between my leg and v-line, causing me to gasp.