~ Chapter Ten - Aeipathy* ~

** SMUT WARNING!! Hello, lovely readers! This is another smut warning for those of you who aren't comfortable with these types of things. This one is going to be about you and Viktor, but it's set in a dream. This will affect how Shimmer, Lira, and you react to him later on in the story. 

This is going to be a really spicy one, just because this is also what Shimmer wants. For more insight, this will also affect Viktor because he is sharing the dream with her due to the Hexcore. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me. Alright, have fun! SMUT WARNING!!**

Fuzzy. Everything felt fuzzy. I couldn't pinpoint why, but it was overwhelming. If the static from the TV was a feeling, that's what I was sensing. In a way, I felt like I was floating.

Y/N... What's going on?

I'm not sure. I'm just as confused as you are. 

Are we dead...?

No. Her vitals are stable, and death does not feel like this. I'm not quite sure what is going on as well.

Before our conversation could go further, I was able to open my eyes, the room dimly lit by candles. I was still in Viktor's room, but everything was clean. All of his research papers were neatly stacked, the pothos thriving and growing like mad, furniture dusted and polished, laundry put away.

Everything was too perfect, especially for Viktor's space.

Uh. What the actual-

Language.

Right, sorry. 

But, indeed, what is this insanity. From what we know of Viktor, he isn't able to perform normal tasks such as cleaning due to his condition. Yes, the results from our transfer of energy have been promising, but we haven't given him enough to have been able to accomplish such...

Chores. Usually I do them for him, or a maid does. Lira?

Yes, (Y/N)? 

Can you check to see where we are?

I can try my best; however, due to us being in a "shut down" mode, it will be proven to be more difficult than if we were to be fully functioning.

You're talking as if we're a robot, Li.

Indeed. Now, shush. I need to focus. 

While we were still waking up, I took the time to look around more. Even though this is Viktor's room, there was something off about it. It didn't feel real. There were no energies around us like there normally were, and the constant buzzing has subsided. Slowly getting out of the bed, still wearing his shirt he had given me a few days prior, my feet hit the cold floor with a soft thump. Standing up would prove be a slight challenge, considering my legs still feel weak.

I have found our location.

And?

We are in the dreamscape.

Wait, we are dreaming right now?

Correct. Whatever happens here will not affect the vessel in any physical form.

But what about mental?

I cannot say for certain. I do not dream, so to experience this is quite shocking. Shimmer.

Yes?

Do you dream?

No, I've never had one. I've heard that they can be really cool, though.