The End

Jubiland had already gone to shit by the time Rascal arrived.

Upon hearing that both their final hero of hope and the former heir to the throne were dead, everything spiraled into pure chaos and anarchy.

Pop overdosed on illegal drugs to take away the pain of losing his beloved sister.

Evil freaky shadow demons began to infiltrate the once peaceful realm.

And Queen Euphoria disappeared, without a trace.

Without a ruler to keep them calm and under control, the citizens of Jubiland soon turned on each other.

Arson and murder littered the streets.

Nobody was safe.

There were pixies beating each other to death with the corpses of other pixies.

And there, in the shitstorm that was now Jubiland, stood Rascal.

He figured if they gave it some time, the inhabitants would probably destroy the place themselves, but his master was anything but patient.

So he absorbed all the negative energy that the pixies were producing, the dimension collapsed in on itself, and that was that.

Then, when his master arrived, he melted into goop, and made him 256 times more powerful.

So, that's what happened. The universe was destroyed by the most powerful dark being in all of existence, the end.

(This was going to be a serious chapter, but I honestly just wanna end this book now, soooo...there you have it, mildly shitpost-y ending.)