2

"Happy birthday honey pie!" Your dad greeted you that morning, embracing you in a massive hug. "Thanks, dad." You smiled, patting his back.

Your whole family got ready, heading off to the 'surprise destination' where your little get together would be held.

"The pizzaplex? Seriously!? You guys know I hate it here!" You snapped, hoping today would be a good birthday, obviously that thought was free out the window.

"Oh stop it, your brother loves it and we can afford it, I promise you'll love your gifts. Ok?" Your mom looked to you as you got out of the car. You sighed, not wanting to stay mad at your sweet mother, although it was obvious who held the favorite child spot.

Didn't matter, she didn't hold the favorite parent spot for you anyways.

All the animatronics and nearby kids gathered around, ready to sing their hearts out for your birthday. You had to admit, this big of a gathering was quite surprising to you.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!" They all sang, meanwhile your eyes landed on a certain someone from your school.

You blushed as he made his way over, his ebony curls rested nicely on his face. "Hey (y/n). 18 right? Cool." He nodded, smirking to you. "Y-yea, thanks Tony.." you fiddled with your thumbs.

While Tony started a conversation with you, Monty was getting ready to blow a fuse. Watching him speak with you, clearly making you nervous. He knew the boy had bad intentions, well, maybe not exactly but he knew something was up! It had to be..

"Cool your system, gator boy." Roxy chuckled from behind him, Chica laughing along. "You girls shut it, tired of your mouths." He growled, quickly looking back to see you and that boy were gone.

"Damnit." He said through sharp gritted teeth, he stomped off the stage, scanning all around to see if he could possibly see you, nothing. "Ayo Monty, you coming? Performance soon." Freddy called to him.

"...yea, whatever." The gator gave up, figuring he'd see you eventually. Until, he witnessed you getting dragged off, 3 boys laughing and surrounding you. He quickly ran after them, his danger protocol going bonkers.

"Help!! someone-" Tony covered your mouth, the boys finally dragging you into an empty supply room. "Lock it." He stated, smirking down at you. Another boy grabbed your chin, making you face him.

"This'll be fun~" he chuckled, the others closing in on you. Before they could even lay another finger on you there was a loud bang, someone was outside the door.

"What the fuck!? Who could that be??" Tony grew irritated, attempting to ignore the culprit behind the door. "Where were we.." he sighed.

*BOOM* the door busted open, tiny fragments of it going everywhere. "Let's rock." The deep voice growled, running and slamming Tony up against the wall, breaking it.

"Isn't that the damn gator from the kids band!?" One yelled, making a run for it with his buddy. "Get out, and never come back!!!!" Monty growled loudly in his face, dropping the boy to his knees.

Tony wasted no time in running off, a slight limp in his step. Monty huffed, his breathing rapid and unsteady. "T-thank you..." your whole body trembled, tears streaming down your cheeks.

The gator looked over, taking off his shades as he kneeled down to you. His robotic eyes scanned you over, analyzing your condition. "You'll be okay princess, they'll never touch you again. I promise." He blushed, standing up and extending a hand.

You took it, getting lifted up with ease. His red eyes would have frightened you, if not for the fact he just saved you. "You're..Monty, right?" You sniffled. His ears burned, loving the way you said his name so sweetly.

"Y-yea, that's me. The one and only." He chuckled, running a hand through his short red hair. "I'm (y/n). You're my little brothers idol." You giggled, making the gator blush harder.

You took his hand, catching him off guard. "And now you're mine too." You smiled sweetly, standing on your tip toes to peck his cheek. He stood there stunned, not moving, which sort of freaked you out.

"Anyways, I should head back. Thank you so much again." You waved, walking past him and down the hall. Monty finally came too, blinking a few times to see you were now gone.

He whipped around, watching you walk away and round the corner. "What just happened to me?" He sighed, for a moment it was like his head was blank, like he had shut down.

He wanted to be angry about it, punch something for not being able to confess to you right then and there, but he couldn't, anytime he went to hit something he'd always see your face.

And he would never hit you.

◇◇◇◇

  A/N: hope yall are liking this story so far, much more to come! And thank you guys so much for 1k+ reads on my Glamrock Freddy x Reader story! It means so much to me! Love ya! Xoxo

  Side question; who did you guys watch for the security breach series? I watched Markiplier and Coryxkenshin!