15🍋

~Full disclosure; credits for this chapter goes to shutuptramp99, thank you Bunches! And thank you so much for 6k+ reads! Enjoy this special chapter!~

◇◇◇◇

Monty gripped your thighs as he kissed you, making you moan into his mouth. Without even notcing you began to grind on him, his erection pressing against you.

He pulled back, throwing his head backwards as you continued to grind slowly. "Fuck, princess.." he moaned, squeezing your ass. You stripped off your top, leaving you in a bra.

"You are so..amazing." he panted, bringing his hands up to fondle your breasts. You bit your lip, tugging at his shirt in response. He chuckled, watching your needy hands. "You want my shirt off baby? Just ask.." he teased.

He pulled his shirt off, along with your bra. You gasped, your top halves now touching as he pulled you closer. "Im gonna fuck you so hard..you won't remember anything but my name~" your face flushed, his hands going down to the buttons of your pants.

"M-monty.." you whimpered, he finally removed your shorts, tossing them into the backseat. "What is it princess? You want me huh? You want this dick?" He unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down far enough so his cock could spring free.

Your clothed core rubbed against him, sending shivers down the males spine. "Fuck, take em off." He growled, completely tearing them away. "Monty!" You gasped as he grabbed you, shoving himself deep up inside you.

"Fuuuuck~" he groaned, his cock twitching against your tight walls. You whimpered, the way he stretched you out made you wanna cum right then and there.

He began to bounce you up and down, the car moving side to side with each connection you two made. "So good baby~ so good for me.." he bit your neck, making you yelp.

"M-Montyyy..~" you panted, a knot forming in your stomach already. "Don't you dare fucking cum yet.." he said through gritted teeth. You whimpered and gripped his shoulders, his cock repeatedly hitting your sweet spot.

He buried his face in your neck, breathing heavily against you. "Baby.." he pleaded, fucking you faster. "Nyah~" your knot snapped, cumming all over his length.

Monty slapped your ass, overstimulating you. "What the fuck did I say..?" He growled, a tear slipped down your cheek, turning him feral. "You like this, don't you? You little cock sleeve..~" he chuckled, slamming deeply into you.

You came undone again, the noises of slapping becoming louder with how drenched you were making his cock. "So. Fucking. Naughty." He said between thrusts, staring into your hazy, lust filled eyes.

Monty couldn't hold back any longer, cumming deeply inside you as he moaned rather loudly. "Ahhh..~" you panted, his hot seed making you feel all tingly inside. "Good girl.." he chuckled, resting your sweaty foreheads together.

You both settled down, getting comfortable enough to go to sleep. "I love you, (y/n).." he mumbled, pulling you closely against him on the backseat. "I love you too, Monty." You smiled, snuggling into him.

Suddenly you felt a wave of sickness hit you, opting for you to quickly exit the car. Monty watched as you ran towards the lake, throwing up.

"Princess, are you alright?" He ran up to you, rubbing small circles on your back as he held your hair. "Y-yea.." you coughed, wiping your mouth.

Did I take my birth control this week? You thought back to the moment you both shared in the kitchen at home, heart racing in your chest.

"I'm fine, Monty.." you smiled, reassuring him.

◇◇◇◇

A/N; hi guys! Hope you liked this! I know symptoms for pregnancy don't happen THAT early, it's just for the plot, trust the process. Love you! Xoxo