7

You had just finished classes that Friday evening, walking over to the pizza plex as you promised Monty, since it wasn't that far down the road.

"Hey girl!" A familiar voice sounded, making you look ahead. "Grace?" You perked up, running to catch up to her.

"Been too long bitch! How you been?" Your childhood friend squeezed you tightly into a hug. You smiled sweetly, trying to hide your tired eyes. "I've been okay, just stressed is all." She pouted, feeling sorry for you.

"You gotta boyfriend yet or what? Tell me all the details!" You two began to walk, nearing your destination. "Oh, well..." you blushed, deciding not to mention your ROBOT boyfriend.

You shook your head, making her roll her eyes. "Girl you need a man, period." You brushed it off, stopping in front of the plex. "Well this is my stop, I'll see ya!" You waved, walking off quickly.

"Girl what? Why you stopping at this kids place?" She called after you. "Families in here!" You lied, entering the building to avoid further questions.

You sighed, the weight of your backpack heavy on your aching shoulders. You walked around, desperate to spot the gator before you collapsed.

"Princess!" You heard Monty shout to you, running up and hugging you from behind. "Hey Monty.." you yawned, feeling him nuzzle into your neck.

"I missed you so much, come on, wanna show you something!" He grabbed your hand, dragging you towards an empty Cafe looking place called the...'Faz Pad'.

He pulled you into the cafe, little fairy lights illuminating the small space. A singular table was set up, a small rose in a vase adorned it. "Come here, beautiful." He lead you to the table, pulling out the chair for you to sit.

You went to take off your backpack, Monty grabbing it quickly to set it down. "Relax, Princess." He smirked, pushing you in as you sat down.

You blushed, realizing just how difficult this must have been for him to do, how did he do this? Surely not by himself, he's too wreckless. You giggled to yourself, watching as he sat across you.

"Whats all this for Monty?" You sighed out with a smile, making him nervous. "W-well, I figured we could, I don't know..have a stupid date or whatever." He scratched his head, looking away from you.

You giggled, "Monty this is so sweet! Thank you!" Suddenly the doors opened, revealing the animatronic you knew as Freddy Fazbear, he adorned a waiter like suit. "Hello sir and madam, what drinks would you like this evening?" He chuckled, trying to hold it together.

Monty growled at him, daring him to mess up your date. "(F/d) please!" You asked politely. "Water." Monty deadpanned. Freddy scribbled nonsense down, walking away happily.

The date was going smooth, Monty would ask you about your day and compliment you every 5 seconds, you only wish this were normal. A human with human scenario. What will people think? You began to stress out.

"Princess? What's wrong?" He titled his head, so freaking cute! You waved it off as nothing, continuing the date as 'normal'. You had both finished your meals, getting helped up by Monty.

"Did you enjoy our little date, beautiful?" He asked you, worry on his features. You smiled, cupping his face in your hands. "Very much Monty, thank you so much.." you leaned in, kissing his lips softly.

He wrapped his arms around you, deepening the kiss. "My baby.." he growled lowly, making you stifle a laugh.

"Whats so funny?" He glared at you, trying to be serious. "N-nothing, you're just so clingy, it's cute.." you pecked his cheek, picking up your backpack to leave.

He grew upset, wishing you never had to leave him like you always did. "Princess..?" He asked, voice low. "Yes?" You turned to him. "Is this weird for you to..?" He kept his head down, never looking at you.

"..what do you mean?" You stepped to him. He scoffed, trying to leave the subject. "Nevermind, I'll see you soon." He smiled weakily at you. "Monty..what did you mean?" You continued, wanting an answer.

He backed up from you, hesitant. "It's just, I'm always stuck in here, you have a life outside..." he looked around, gesturing towards the whole area. "This is all I know, all I'll ever know now.." you frowned, realizing he was right. He felt exactly how you felt, but the opposite in a way.

"Monty.." you cupped his face, making him blush at you. "I..." you sighed, wondering if this was even the time and place. "I..really like you.." you huffed, not being able to say it.

He pulled away from you, laughing coldly. "Not exactly what I wanna hear, princess.." he growled, pushing past you. "You should leave, gotta go live your life.." he glanced at you over his shoulder once, leaving the Cafe.

You stood there alone, gripping your backpack straps. Where did this leave you? Should you go after him? No..he needs to cool down. Should you ever come back? Maybe. You sighed, exiting the Cafe and the plex, never once looking back.

"Maybe it's for the best.." you wiped a tear.

◇◇◇◇

A/N: this isn't it guys, don't worry I wouldn't leave it off like that..I'm not evil..completely. love ya! Xoxo